Ontario Conditions Pic...

Nunz

Take a look at this guys..The the Hearst Invasion ride got a mention..lol. Also noticed a few other OC members in her articale.

http://www.northernontario.travel/snowmobiling/where-is-the-snow

funny as hell... one of the first pics on the link has a guy with the Cochrane sign, with the multi color doo, throwing the hand sign for "the shocker". (do a Wikipedia search, or google search, for urban slang) warning, nsfw!

editor should do a better job of proofing pics. LOL! Ski

funny as hell... one of the first pics on the link has a guy with the Cochrane sign, with the multi color doo, throwing the hand sign for "the shocker". (do a Wikipedia search, or google search, for urban slang) warning, nsfw!

" And the response was almost shocking"

Erik, there was a pic of some shooting victim in T.O. recently. Azzhat was showing the same sign. Got to love some pics they show for people after they die. Blitzed out of their head waving their arms around holding a beer. If you don't have a decent pic of the person, don't bother providing 1.

Who's that Deanna Gallagher character, hogging space in there ... she think she's special or something, 2 pics .... lol!!!!

Nice article, I see Pat Dubreuil was mentioned as well ... good to see some of the voices of Northern Ontario represented.

good eye,not the coolest thing.always laff at guys who have that sticker on vehicles

nice to meet you eric & thx for little trail detour

good eye,not the coolest thing.always laff at guys who have that sticker on vehicles

"I'm hard" ?

As bad as the F IT stickers

"I'm hard" ?

As bad as the F IT stickers

no & worse

Who's that Deanna Gallagher character, hogging space in there ... she think she's special or something, 2 pics .... lol!!!!

Nice article, I see Pat Dubreuil was mentioned as well ... good to see some of the voices of Northern Ontario represented.

LMAO  Yeehaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I made it.  Thanks for the update Nunzio and Denis007. 

Yes Denis007 I am special alright!!

That's sweet! Great pic. Amazing ride.

Archived