D9 conditions

coolbane

i wonder what the hold up is in mount forest?, maybe this weekend will be a go

Hopefully since a mild spell and rain is heading our way on Tuesday. Prey it is snow.

fyi groomer stuck on connecting trail between durham and neustadt work in progress with excavator to remove groomer from black muck will be an area to avoid today

fyi groomer stuck on connecting trail between durham and neustadt work in progress with excavator to remove groomer from black muck will be an area to avoid today

Oh no.  That's not good for the clubs.  Sorry to hear.  We will be that way tomorrow.  Will keep my eyes posted.  Thanks for the post.

done a great loop today going south as far as conestoga and west as far as wingham and north to walkerton then south throw mildmay. snow was a little light in places but giving the amount of snow so far this yr, the volunteers and groomer has done an excellent job.

thanks to all involved

Rode 150 miles today from shelburne up railbed, over to Durham, then joined railline north of markdale, back via the granny trail to Shelburne. 

Snow pretty thin everywhere. Rough in the bush but fields were mostly OK. Railline was thin south of Dundalk, good north of there. 

Definately better conditions and more snow to be had in south D9 where i rode on Friday (from Conestoga to west).

rode from durham to owen sound this morning rail bed was in good shape seems to be a lot of sleds with old permits groups of 4 and 6  sleds seems to be little compliance in area to the mandatory permit

rode from durham to owen sound this morning rail bed was in good shape seems to be a lot of sleds with old permits groups of 4 and 6 sleds seems to be little compliance in area to the

mandatory permit

Sometimes people put permit in weird spots!

it is an mto permit maybe police should issue tickets for not placing permit in prescribed location, word would soon get out and after paying fine and replacement permit fee problem would likely go away,as a volunteer it raises blood pressure to think we have freeloaders ripping up the trail

When I did trail patrol we saw lots of permits mounted on the dash behind coloured windshields. 

Or on the back side of the shock?!

Or on the back side of the shock?!

Must have had a permit stolen before!

Raining around Owen Sound trails going red fast , one area on my yard showing grass . We need a new LARGE fresh dumping and some cold I'm hoping February is a better month . All of District 9 needs more snow badly .

Archived