From Esso to Lions Park in Elmira

suz1500

Is it true this trail is going to be lost to the "subdivision'' ? Anyone heard where it is being diverted too? Thanks

The trail from Ernie's Esso to the Lions Park is a no go due to the new subdivision. There are NO SNOWMOBILES & TRAIL CLOSED signs posted at the Park end of the field.

If you follow the trail south toward's St.Jacobs  from the Esso, there is a new trail that goes back across highway 85 just past deadman's curve near the communications tower. It runs parallel to the bypass and will bring you out to the bypass west of Floradale road where the trail has always come out. It's probably about 4 km. farther than the old way but is all good trail.

I noticed that when I was at Premier Equipment the other week. Looks good to me!..

What did you get there?

What did you get there?

Maybe he bought you a Christmas present!

didn't know premier equipment sold chunks of coal :o

That could be handy could use them to weight down the fourwheeler!

didn't know premier equipment sold chunks of coal :o  

Aw come on folks..more creative, Like Wizard of Oz, what was Scarecrow looking for

Aw come on folks..more creative, Like Wizard of Oz, what was Scarecrow looking for

C'mon... it's Christmas... be nice....

• 3 weeks later...

C'mon... it's Christmas... be nice....

Christmas is over. Right?, just checking.

Christmas is over. Right?, just checking.

I posted that on the 23rd I think but I also have some friends who were celebrating Ukrainian Christmas this week. Does that count? I love Christmas. It always lifts my mood. It would be nice to have the same all year round but I would go broke real fast with Christmas shopping for the wife year round. It's bad enough having to cover the fast approaching Valentines day then Mothers Day, Birthday, Anniversary and those I'm down in the dumps so I need a pick me up day.

Archived