Lake Effect

AdamGamble

Nothing in Uxbridge. But today I saw a few tiny flakes in the air but I swear they were going up!

Nothing worth mentioning in Carnarvon unless you want to count a really light dusting.

couple inches here in the port sydney area , 4 of us going out on the quads in the am to play on the hydro lines with hopefully 20 cms or so 

bring it on ,may take the vector down the road side to get the cobwebs out 

Light dusting here...I'll take it.

they were right for a change ,squalls are steady,maybe 10 cms so far going outside to stand in it and have a coffee and dream 

they were right for a change ,squalls are steady,maybe 10 cms so far going outside to stand in it and have a coffee and dream 

just about time to get a plate of Nachos, a beverage of choice and go sit on the sled making vroom vroom or braap braap sounds of your choice

About 10cm overnight. Its a start.

Nothin better than lookin out the window at a big snosquall. Sure is mesmerizing!

post-23488-0-26591500-1450537208_thumb.jpgpost-23488-0-16355100-1450537249_thumb.jpgpost-23488-0-10889400-1450537268_thumb.jpgpost-23488-0-60597600-1450537283_thumb.jpg

First picture is when I woke up around 9:15, second one about 45mins later! Supposed to snow all day until 6pm. I'm hoping it does...maybe I'll jump on the kids bravo and go for a rip over to the park! Lol

Gravenhurst 8 cm overnight.

Archived