iSnowmobile App improvement

Blake G

I too have tried them all.  I found the Samsung was slow and full of bloat-ware that I didn't have any use for.  The Android is also prone to viruses/adware (whatever you want to call it).  So then you'll need to load anti-Ad-ware software to run constantly chewing battery life.  I'm a hater of Apple for the reason stated, way too locked down and no user control.  As I mature I find I just want my phone to work and the battery to last.  The stability of the iPhone outweighed the need to "Control" the phone.

Blackberry is unfortunately dead and a resurrection is very unlikely unless it manages a comeback with Android OS.

check out the Priv from blackberry..lt is android!

check out the Priv from blackberry..lt is android!

That maybe what saves Blackberry, but I'm not holding my breath unfortunately

Finally one of you guys have decided to change from the BB. :) Good thing you went with Rogers as it's the only that works here.

Snicker snicker!

That's for the Rogers info, Luc.  

As an aside, how's Telus in the Elliot Lake, Timmins, Cochrane, Wawa  area? 

That maybe what saves Blackberry, but I'm not holding my breath unfortunately

The oldest daughter is a cell rep for Best Buy in Ottawa, says the Blackberry android phone is selling well. It's still one of the only phones who have a physical keyboard. Which for the business user is still something looked for.

Most likely won't make them the powerhouse of years pass but might keep the alive and kicking.

the other phones are great toys, but for running my business, I'll take my blackberry any day.

I've always had decent reception with Bell in Dub, but it has been a few years, maybe its changed.

My BB works perfect long battery life too 

Archived