Resume

hi-mileage

congrats on the job, and the vacation home. sorry to hear about your father, I lost both my folks to the big C years ago. I am in the same boat with you, purchasing a second home in

northern Ontario for sled, bike, and fishing

access. wished my folks were alive to see what

we have done. I was actually thinking that

today, as I finished mowing the lawn at our

home today. I really wished they could have

saw, I do have a better, easier life, than they

did. they told me time and again, that was what

they were hoping for. well, they put me on the

right track, and here we are, where they helped

to get us to.

maybe we can have a tour the north sled trip this winter, and people can offer trades for staying the night at each others vacation homes.

:D trail right to our door too, food, lcbo, a few

blocks away, fuel less than 200 feet. Ski

Do you trust the regular out of those pumps? When I was there most locals buy gas in Wawa and keep it in cans in their garage. They said it was allot cheaper then gas in town. Just had me tanking of how often that fuel rolls out.

congrats on the job, and the vacation home. sorry to hear about your father, I lost both my folks to the big C years ago. I am in the same boat with you, purchasing a second home in northern Ontario for sled, bike, and fishing access. wished my folks were alive to see what we have done. I was actually thinking that today, as I finished mowing the lawn at our home today. I really wished they could have saw, I do have a better, easier life, than they did. they told me time and again, that was what they were hoping for. well, they put me on the right track, and here we are, where they helped to get us to.

maybe we can have a tour the north sled trip this winter, and people can offer trades for staying the night at each others vacation homes. :D  trail right to our door too, food, lcbo, a few blocks away, fuel less than 200 feet. Ski

Thanks Ski,and most definitely on the northern loop.i was thinking we should start some kind of tour to each other's places for nights stays!

And if you and Lynne our coming to ride bikes in the fall colours make sure to pm me to set something up. I'm right in the middle of it all,Lk Nipp,Sudbury,North bay,ParrySound,Port Loring,Restoule. I can't wait to start enjoying my place!!

Also to start volunteering again and help out Rich of Owls Nest who I know will welcome some much needed help!!

Might stop in and say hi on my way through on Saturday or Sunday Rich!

Just to say hi neighbour!!

Sounds good Bob,  I will be here, 

Do you trust the regular out of those pumps? When I was there most locals buy gas in Wawa and keep it in cans in their garage. They said it was allot cheaper then gas in town. Just had me tanking of how often that fuel rolls out.

everyone in town buys regular for what they need in town. unless they need premium, then they MUST to travel to wawa. the gas is fine in town, it is fresh, it gets swapped out as much as wawa's. . it is a pain to get the pumps working, with the electronic hokey pokey you have to do to get the fuel flowing. other than that, no issues. Ski

everyone in town buys regular for what they need in town. unless they need premium, then they MUST to travel to wawa. the gas is fine in town, it is fresh, it gets swapped out as much a

s wawa's. . it is a pain to get the pumps

working, with the electronic hokey pokey you

have to do to get the fuel flowing. other than

that, no issues. Ski

We had no issue's with the fuel. I still had half a tank of high octane left. Biggest problem was there was a 39 second time limit to use the pump. Took half an hour to pump 70 l or so in three sleds.

Bob, sorry to hear about your Dad.

Congrats on the northern home.

Now WD, Bill and I will have a spot to layover at. Instead of that 410 kms. day trip from Orillia to Sudbury.

Hopefully meet up this winter.

Sorry to hear about your dad. It is tough. They always like to see their kids succeed in achieving their dreams. My dad loved boats and when we bought our current boat I promised him a ride in it. He never got well enough to get out on it. Cancer and any of those other killers suck.

Bob, sorry to hear about your Dad.

Congrats on the northern home.

Now WD, Bill and I will have a spot to layover at. Instead of that 410 kms. day trip from Orillia to Sudbury.

Hopefully meet up this winter.

Yes sir u know it,can't wait to ride with u guys again!!

Would like to get WD up for a bike ride before winter!

Archived