Yamaha Owners where do you buy?

Paul Yarek

Mcgregors sportsline in bobcaygeon

Bobs Motorsport chatham service has been great this year!!

Blue Beacon in Orillia.  Great service and very knowledgeable.

Mcgregors Sportsline in bobcaygeon as well !!!! Great guys to deal with great service as well as the number 1 in sales in Ontario (I believe they are) Bought 4 sleds from them so far and they always get me what I need from sleds to accessories !!! Most of the people from our snowmobile club buy their sleds there too !!!!

Asselstine's in Blackstock (Durham Region)

Tri-City Cycle in Waterloo.. They are awesome!!!!

I purchased my sled from them last fall...I like them..

Markham Mower is closer to my home and very good as well

X2.Brad in service used to work for me then went back to marine and small engines.Hard worker and very knowledgeable.

I also like that I can ask a question about something I am working on and get a straight answer.  Brad understands that I do a lot of my own maintenance and gives me information without talking down to me.

On top of that, I can drop off my sled in the trailer after hours, call and tell them what I need, they do the work, put the sled back in the trailer, tied down, and call me for a CC number.  I have only spoken to them a handful of times face to face.

I am happy I changed a few years ago.

I also like that I can ask a question about something I am working on and get a straight answer.  Brad understands that I do a lot of my own maintenance and gives me information without talking down to me.

On top of that, I can drop off my sled in the trailer after hours, call and tell them what I need, they do the work, put the sled back in the trailer, tied down, and call me for a CC number.  I have only spoken to them a handful of times face to face.

I have had minimal dealings with Steve. However he has been fantastic. My next sled will be from blue beacon.

Bought the sled used but get most of my parts from Tri-City in Kitchener- very good to deal with.

Most family type businesses deal that way with honorable people.The customers that are not honorable don't get there work done or there are no perks such as what has been extended to you.

Well, I know I did not get the same level of service from my previous dealer even after years of being a customer.  They were too busy with the other parts of their business and, while the sleds were serviced properly, there was not as much priority, particularly in the early and late season months.

Archived