Food in Baysville

tool_guy

Does anyone have any suggestions for good food in Baysville? Thinking about sledding up that way next weekend.

Thanks

Does anyone have any suggestions for good food in Baysville? Thinking about sledding up that way next weekend.

Thanks

Couple of options in Baysville. You can go to Ms. Nelly's cafe ($$ but good), Hound Lounge (not very good), or Fork in the Road (OK). They are all within 300metres of each other and easily accessible by sled with minimal road running. 

Maybe better to go to port sydney inn 

We have been to the Hound Lounge a few times and I quite like the food and service, they do only take cash though...but they have a instant teller in there...

We have been to the Hound Lounge a few times and I quite like the food and service, they do only take cash though...but they have a instant teller in there...

The food is hit and miss but convenient and quick

not the same without the Pav 

X2

Any idea on where to drop in Baysville near the trail ? Thanks fellas

Right at the gas station as you enter Baysville 

The Lincoln rocked , spent a few paychecks there back in the day 

Baysville brings back memories. A group of us used to go up there back in the early 80's for a weekend of snowmobiling. We stayed at an old hotel right near the dam. I forget what it was called, but on the sign it had the logo "Best Place To Eat By A Dam Site". And it was a great place to eat, but the accommodations were nothing special. I doubt it's still there because the place was a wreck when we stayed there. Back then groomers weren't heard of. We put a lot of miles on riding 2-up on sleds that barely had 3" of suspension on trails that were usually 3' moguls . A friend had a TX340 that the center shock would freeze up every time we went up there. He had a cranky wife riding on the back!!  Sorry for the hijack.

that was the lincoln lodge you stayed at

X3!!!!!!!!!! The pav was awesome. He said that he wanted to stop the drinking sledders issues

Also heard he skipped town though

I heard he is the same guy that has the little restaurant down by the Marina 

I heard he is the same guy that has the little restaurant down by the Marina 

Doug owned the Pav. His brother owns Hound Lounge and the apartments

Archived