OFSC Interactive map

ravinerat

Is that a yellow trail I am seeing on the map? Just near Rice Lake. Southern Ont open before Northern Ont? Too cool.

RR

I have been told it's not a mistake

Marni posted it as well but apparently the Groomer has yet to go down it, when in doubt call the club directly

It's groomed end to end.  About 30 km open.  All railbed with an extremely good trail base to start with (6" of limestone screenings that are perfectly flat for the entire 30 km, not a single rail cinder or stone on the whole line).  If you're looking for a first ride trailer up and go for a rip.   

Sounds great

RR

Way to go Paudash!

Way to go Paudash!

If you are talking about the trail near Peterborough, the club Is Rice Lake (District 3) not Paudash

If you are talking about the trail near Peterborough, the club Is Rice Lake (District 3) not Paudash

Well then, Way to go Rice Lake! (Paudash too)

Rolling out the white carpet for the Peterborough show. Way to Team Rice Lake.....

I've ride that trail before. Doesn't take much snow to make it rideable. One of the guys at work lives in Keene he says 20cms on the ground, so if it's been groomed could be a good ride, until Sunday when it's +12 and raining :(

It's not that I want to trailer all the way over there to run 20 km of rail trail but I thought it is great to open up a section of trail this early. At least it gives all the guys with brand new sleds who are itching to get out a place to try them.

RR

I stand corrected face book is wrong (Not Marni) I can't believe it, lmao

Archived