How did all this snow make you feel?

whiskywizard

Jealous.  There's plenty in the bush for a logging road ride, but we didn't get any of the big storm that NY got.

Tired it keeps coming and we have to keep moving it. I think that we are at 4 feet so far some club members will be out trying to pack and inspect the Seguin by sled this weekend too much mud to take the groomer it would break open the swamps 

Tired it keeps coming and we have to keep moving it. I think that we are at 4 feet so far some club members will be out trying to pack and inspect the Seguin by sled this weekend too much mud to take the groomer it would break open the swamps 

That was us last year. Way to much snow and no frost. Lots of sections of trails never got groomed because of no ice on the lakes. Now this year so far we are getting lots of cold with only a bit of snow so far. Let her freeze solid! Heck even with only 4 inches of snow some swamps will still need to be packed so they will freeze up but the lakes are looking good now. Might have enough ice to open the ice road by early Dec, once the ice road opens I go sledding.

made me feel like winter was as anxious as I am for it to arrive

Archived