Bluesky Marine

volunteer2

I always liked skidoo,,since there was pretty much a dealer in every major town. This was a huge plus for them. Now that they are number one, they are forgetting how they got there. I have sent an email and hope it helps to preserve the remaining small town dealers. I wonder how many units they sell up there in Hearst?

they will just shred it..lol....just kidding....

I always liked skidoo,,since there was pretty much a dealer in every major town. This was a huge plus for them. Now that they are number one, they are forgetting how they got there. I have sent an email and hope it helps to preserve the remaining small town dealers. I wonder how many units they sell up there in Hearst?

Hence your screen name! Brilliant!

We sold 60 all last season (we sold sleds thru March), and are well past that already. We've only got a MXz 600 carb left on the floor, everything else is sold. We've gone out to get

about a dozen sleds, above & beyond what we

had in stock.

They won't shut us down, we sell more than half the local market share of all 4 brands that are here. AND we sell a boatload of accessories

too.

That is great news for Hearst! Does the dealer carry etec outboards and brp four wheelers too? I imagine you would sell allot of four wheelers up there too! I use to have four skidoo dealers within a 30km drive of my house. Now there is only officially one and I won't be going back there again!

That is great news for Hearst! Does the dealer carry etec outboards and brp four wheelers too? I imagine you would sell allot of four wheelers up there too! I use to have four skidoo dealers within a 30km drive of my house. Now there is only officially one and I won't be going back there again!

We sell Can-Am ATV and SxS vehicles, lots of 'em.  No E-TEC outboards, they insist on trying to send us 250 total HP to sell - broken down any way we want it (shoving it down our throats - we refused), when we also sell Honda for less money, more reliable and lighter than the Evinrude.  After we sold the very first 4-stroke Honda 9.9 HP outboard, it took 3 1/2 years to sell the first spark plug for one.....

I never owned a four stroke outboard! I always had Johnson 2 strokes, when fuel was cheaper. If I ever get back in maybe I will Try Honda 4 strokes. Had excellent luck with thier commercial engines such as the gx 430 series.

We had evinrude and Honda when I worked at Parry Sound Marine. I was not impressed with the honda power output or especially tech back up and parts last year we had a parts backorder on a honda 15 for 13 months 

BRP took away Sampsons Salesin Bonfield who had been a SkiDoo dealer for decades.

Gieselers in Powassan are now the only dealer servicing North Bay, Mattawa and Bonfield.

Seems like that is the corporate way now but in retrospect was GM's dealer downsizing the right decision. I don't think so as GM trails almost everyone in sales.

BRP took away Sampsons Salesin Bonfield who had been a SkiDoo dealer for decades.

Gieselers in Powassan are now the only dealer servicing North Bay, Mattawa and Bonfield.

Seems like that is the corporate way now but in retrospect was GM's dealer downsizing the right decision. I don't think so as GM trails almost everyone in sales.

reinstalling dealers will not be pretty

Chrysler did the same. Friend of mine was a partner in Summit Dodge in Bolton. Hadn't been there long, brand new dealer a couple of years old. Huge investment into the land and the building and they pulled the plug. Their salvation was they were able to sell the land and building to the Ford dealer across the road who wanted to expand.

Archived