Kijiji Sled...

Redfisher

quite the salesman...repeats himself a bit,but who wants that thing

thats awesome! its not even that overpriced....for all those mods. That sled is crazy 

I browse Kijiji a lot for sleds and some of the stuff I see is funny as all get out. I saw one and I quote " 2 stroke snowmobile, No changing the oil... It mixes it in the gas for you!"  

maybe we should use this thread for funny Kijiji ads...lol   

thats awesome! its not even that overpriced....for all those mods. That sled is crazy 

I agree but he likely spend 5 bucks per km plus with his losses, I'm riding free next to that,,, lol

I like where the guy says he has $94,000 "invested" in his machine.

Invested

Hahahaha

I guess it would lift the skiis off the ground for a bit, if you're into that sort of thing.

That one is real old... Jack N Jills has thankfully been gone for about 4 years now. Biggest crooks ever. They tried to extort $800 out of me for "waaranty' repairs. When the auditors came in and wanted to see their inventory they showed them empty crates. The auditors caught on and shut them down.

Invested

Hahahaha

I guess it would lift the skiis off the ground for a bit, if you're into that sort of thing.

Yeah usually an investment provides some return. That one provided tremendous loss...94k is a lot of money to blow on a sled

Yeah usually an investment provides some return. That one provided tremendous loss...94k is a lot of money to blow on a sled

They used to have it in their show room with a 4 sale sign on it and the only comment I ever heard was yeah right! Like I said they were crooks plain and simple.

Invested

Hahahaha

With that much horsepower there is no way that track stud combo is going to hook up

With that much horsepower there is no way that track stud combo is going to hook up

Yeah I wondered that. I has nitros lol 

Archived