Palmerston turns yellow

Redfisher

Was out for a couple hrs yesterday ,did a drive by to find the King hotel,but ended up parking at the truck stop in Teviotdale,could use a little more snow in areas but a decent start.

Dropped off at the arena on Thursday morning about 11. Got back to the truck at 1pm this afternoon. Put on 450 miles . The trails out of Palmerston to Listowel  were marginal, but north of there were fantastic. Why they are only yellow has me baffled. Rode to Owen Sound on Thursday (eventually). Friday rode across to Collingwood and Wasaga. The trails east of Meaford were not nearly as good (much more ice). Went down to Markdale and then jumped on the rail line back to Owen Sound. Today was a crappy due to the extreme wind and drifting on the trails, but still a great ride over a couple of days.

Yellow..All trails in D9 this year are being inspected by the District prior to going green ( or as many as possible) Having rode a lot that way there is still lumpy fields, minimal snow in swamps etc. Clubs are doing a fantastic job putting a quality product on the snow this early in the year. We'll see what the next 2 days bring!!

Cheers

now we're talking !!!

Yellow trails, who peed in the snow ??

My 4 labrador retrievers!!! I dread spring cleanup :snow-141: :snow-141: :snow-141: :snow-141:

now we're talking !!!

The weather guys finally got one right!!!!!

just got back myself.  We did about 150 kms tonight, listowel trails were nice lots of snow.  Palmerston lots of snow no groomer yet, circled back threw conestoga lake trails and met the groomer on the way threw.  Should make for a nice ride tomorrow!!!!

Lol....still a far cry from last year this time!!!

Lol....still a far cry from last year this time!!!

Archived