Palmerston turns yellow

Redfisher

Just seen Palmerston has turned yellow on the trail map.. Might go for a rip tomorrow, Nice having the trail right behind my house.

Ya got room for parking? :icon_cankick:

Hardly enough room for my crap..lol But just up the street is the king hotel with a huge parking lot and the trail starts only a couple hundred feet away.

Nice to hear some more local trails are opening up.Let us know how the trails are in your area tomorrow Redfisher.

i can tell you how the trails will be......TORN TO UTTER crap!.....by my sled.....been dying for some local trails to finally open.....evryone and their uncle is going hammer on that trail like  a cheerleader at homecoming from  a title win.......WOOO HOOO! :hyper:

Sorry,i wish to recall my last immature statement.............i am pleased the local trails are beginning to open,and i believe i share the same excitement whilst fellow sledders take to the system known as an ofsc trail,lets all unite and respect this new offering of Mother nature has provided us,and  lets keep speeds and agressive driving to an absolute minumum.Please if you are planning on riding in this area shortly,remember enjoy the scenic sights,and not the excitement of watching ones speedo bury clockwise into the region of red,whilst toes and feet curled behind the footrests!

Seriously   now, sled smart,and sled safe,take care and let the beloved season begin fellow Brothers

God bless-This has been a message from Yammahappy! :nana:

LOL

Yamahappy is too excited ! :icon_hyper:  :icon_hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper:

easy for you to say wildbill,try living down here in the south....when a trail opens,we party for a decade.....lol...love the egg nog comment,well done

A few inches of fresh powder this morning... Have my sled all loaded up for bracebridge Thursday to Sunday. Need to unload the old girl and find time for a run today.

still laughing!

35 miles today, Palmerston to Harriston was good. Had a real hard base and 2" of powder. Palmerston towards listowel is kinda rough ( Listowel trails not open yet)

All in all it was a nice first run. I bet Palmerston to Hanover or Sauble would be a nice run.

post-23328-0-24256200-1388503799_thumb.jpg

post-23328-0-18542800-1388503802_thumb.jpg

post-23328-0-59170400-1388503805_thumb.jpg

post-23328-0-77561400-1388503808_thumb.jpg

post-23328-0-59113100-1388503811_thumb.jpg

post-23328-0-16960400-1388503814_thumb.jpg

Trailering to Palmerston tomorrow and hit the trail @ 10 (will try, could be a tuff morning) and head up to Midland. How long would it take to do the ride to midland ? thanks for the update on the trail  :cheers:

How long?

Depends how hung-over you are.

Cheers and Happy New Year.

A few inches of fresh powder this morning... Have my sled all loaded up for bracebridge Thursday to Sunday. Need to unload the old girl and find time for a run today.

I enjoyed todays ride in Palmerston today parked at king hotel,front desk allowed me to park my truck and rig in their lot,trails were better than expected,there is a nice base on the ground,visibility was not so good at times,but it felt good to be riding some local trails,that yamaha apex is a pure pleasure to ride,smooth,tons of torque,and extremely easy on fuel,i didn,t think i would ever cross over to the 4 stroke side,but cant see me ever goin back,get out there and enjoy the weather!

post-23286-0-05250600-1388518980_thumb.jpg

post-23286-0-22819500-1388519015_thumb.jpg

easy for you to say wildbill,try living down here in the south....when a trail opens,we party for a decade.....lol...love the egg nog comment,well done

you do realize that the makers of egg nog are working to have it as a year round product available in your grocery store....

you do realize that the makers of egg nog are working to have it as a year round product available in your grocery store....

ha ha........im sure i will post again,after a few drinks to ring in the new year!

I enjoyed todays ride in Palmerston today parked at king hotel,front desk allowed me to park my truck and rig in their lot,trails were better than expected,there is a nice base on the ground,visibility was not so good at times,but it felt good to be riding some local trails,that yamaha apex is a pure pleasure to ride,smooth,tons of torque,and extremely easy on fuel,i didn,t think i would ever cross over to the 4 stroke side,but cant see me ever goin back,get out there and enjoy the weather!

The bar in the king has good wings. I figured they would let people park being the trail goes right to the bar. I live just down the street from the king.

ha ha........im sure i will post again,after a few drinks to ring in the new year!

Haha that's funny,,,Hell I'm hoping to put the laptop down before the beer starts flowing too good,but I cant promise.lol.

If my hungover wife would get out of bed I'll be hitting the trail soon...lol

Yours too...I have been up since 6.... she is still asleep.

Archived