2009 skidoo 600 Etech for sale

etech600

Bought a new 800 etech and need to sell my 600 etech MZX Adrenaline

Has 9,120 K's on it. Original owner. Bought at St. Onage and has been serviced there every year

Comes studded, extra belt, bag and cover. This is the best sled I have ever owned. Really fast, great on gas and being an etech uses very little oil. I am in Toronto, sled is in Barrie 

$6,500

I hope my etech lasts that long!

Bought a new 800 etech and need to sell my 600 etech MZX Adrenaline

Has 9,120 K's on it. Original owner. Bought at St. Onage and has been serviced there every year

Comes studded, extra belt, bag and cover. This is the best sled I have ever owned. Really fast, great on gas and being an etech uses very little oil. I am in Toronto, sled is in Barrie 

$6,500

welcome to the forum

priced a little high don't you think? :shock:

Etec's have great resale value. It would be the k's that scare people away!

Did you see the prices for used sleds at the show this year??  Very high compared to past years.  Has the used market value increased due to the high price of new sleds??

Did you see the prices for used sleds at the show this year?? Very high compared to past years. Has the used market value increased due to the high price of new sleds??

Haven't shopped since buying my new one last

fall. I found the three year old used ones were

only a few k, cheaper then a brand new left over

unit. Since trails didn't open in (d5 and d9) 2011

and 2012 doo had huge cash discounts on non

current models and there was plenty of selection

too. (the dealer I bought from had 25 new non current sleds available) The used stuff wasn't moving at all and they were more keen to do sales with no trades!

It always the k's, might need a top end soon that 's 1800$, also may not have a problem for 15000 k's it makes it tuff for buyer and seller. you be lucky to get 5000$ from a dealer :cry2:

It always the k's, might need a top end soon that 's 1800$, also may not have a problem for 15000 k's it makes it tuff for buyer and seller. you be lucky to get 5000$ from a dealer :cry2:

The fact the buyer has to pay both taxes on private sales hurts too!

If a buyer wants to negotiate, that is between them.  However, the seller has the right to determine what he thinks is a fair price to start at.

Good luck with your sale!

If a buyer wants to negotiate, that is between them. However, the seller has the right to determine what he thinks is a fair price to start at.

Good luck with your sale!

X2! They are a great sled!

• 3 weeks later...

You guys in Ontario have to pay TAXES on used private sales?  Some serious $$$$ grab there. Just saying. We are sales tax free here.  90% of our sleds for sale are mountains sleds not trail type sleds. Hard to find a trail sled here.  Thanks

You guys in Ontario have to pay TAXES on used private sales? Some serious $$$$ grab there. Just saying. We are sales tax free here. 90% of our sleds for sale are mountains sleds

not trail type sleds. Hard to find a trail sled here.

Thanks

We use to have to only pay 8 percent on used snowmobiles (vehicles private sale) then the ontario government combined provincial sales

tax with the gst and called it HST. Now we have

to pay HST (13 percent) on used private sales including snowmobiles.

We use to have to only pay 8 percent on used snowmobiles (vehicles private sale) then the ontario government combined provincial sales

tax with the gst and called it HST. Now we have

to pay HST (13 percent) on used private sales including snowmobiles.

In fact, it is actually 13% PST.  The GST portion does not apply, so to be FAIR to the dealers (They lobbied) the provincial government gets 13% now.  If you purchase from a Dealer, it is PST 8% GST 5% = 13%.

There is no known values on sleds....  So this only encourage cheating.  Or not transferring the registration.  Bafoons!

Back to our regularly scheduled Buy & Sell.

In fact, it is actually 13% PST.  The GST portion does not apply, so to be FAIR to the dealers (They lobbied) the provincial government gets 13% now.  If you purchase from a Dealer, it is PST 8% GST 5% = 13%.

There is no known values on sleds....  So this only encourage cheating.  Or not transferring the registration.  Bafoons!

Back to our regularly scheduled Buy & Sell.

Are you sure? Cause I know a guy whose brother's father in laws step sister's ex husband didn't pay any tax!

Are you sure? Cause I know a guy whose brother's father in laws step sister's ex husband didn't pay any tax!

Had to pay when we registered a 1980 Enticer last year....

Archived