Round 4!! is over, the bell has rung and the fat lady is singing!

I expect to be open limited by Thursday. Just waiting for info on groomer. Lots of snow. Should be perfect spring riding conditions! :cheers: :cheers:

We are Limited but i am told not to expect a lot of cooperation from some other clubs.So , next season when you go to buy...ask why? I understand farm situations but bush trails???come-on!!! Might have to pound a few stakes!. Mad Matt the Road Warrier and Mikey the Mechanic are out checking signage as I type.

That's why I always buy from your club one of the best around . The one problem about asking why next year is most of the time your buying from a permit outlet where the seller knows nothing about the operation of the trails .

Just received the word that most of Owen Sound area WILL be open limited by tomorrow. Ride safe and please ride sober.

Buy your permits online next year. Easy to direct your money to the club of your choice.

Not true.( at present) Maybe for some clubs but not all.

I just checked the OFSC and everything around OS north and west is open, except apparently Klondyke hasn't opened the rail line to OS (so you can't get here) and Sauble is yet to open (groomer issues)

Speaking of groomer issues, ours got sick last night, front bearing. Scrambling for help.

I was just at Hepworth today and rode to Big Bay and then to Lionshead.

There is no snow in Lionshead, nada, and a ton of road running from the 22 intersection up. The Yamaha ate 2 carbides and a ski. :shock:

If you ride this area tomorrow, stay south of Wiarton. The majority of the snow is around Owen Sound, Hepworth and Sauble and actually better on the south of that line.

Going up the highway, anything north of Neustadt looked good from the road. Plenty of tracks too. Looks like Chesley already pulled their signs down or they may have been able to open as well.

Still plenty of snow on the trails when we parked at 7:30pm.

Go for it, its worth the drive.

I just checked the OFSC and everything around OS north and west is open, except apparently Klondyke hasn't opened the rail line to OS (so you can't get here) and Sauble is yet to open (groomer issues)

Speaking of groomer issues, ours got sick last night, front bearing. Scrambling for help.

Brought the groomer over from EastSide Club, thanks folks. We will groom as long as we have snow. I see the tracks in Markdale area are still closed though?? And Sauble opened and is grooming.

I was just at Hepworth today and rode to Big Bay and then to Lionshead.

There is no snow in Lionshead, nada, and a ton of road running from the 22 intersection up. The Yamaha ate 2 carbides and a ski. :shock:

If you ride this area tomorrow, stay south of Wiarton. The majority of the snow is around Owen Sound, Hepworth and Sauble and actually better on the south of that line.

Going up the highway, anything north of Neustadt looked good from the road. Plenty of tracks too. Looks like Chesley already pulled their signs down or they may have been able to open as well.

Still plenty of snow on the trails when we parked at 7:30pm.

Go for it, its worth the drive.

Still riding wow! At least you can get real ski's for the yummie now. Everyone seems to like the arrow ski's or yammers new runner ski.

Still riding wow! At least you can get real ski's for the yummie now. Everyone seems to like the arrow ski's or yammers new tunner ski.

Still riding wow! At least you can get real ski's for the yummie now. Everyone seems to like the arrow ski's or yammers new runner ski.

They were the new Tuner skis. I will be buying one new one and 2 sets of carbides.

post-19895-0-71593100-1364184590_thumb.jpg

She is done for the year and headed for Florida this week.

While she is gone I might try to sneak in just 1 more ride....lol

They were the new Tuner skis. I will be buying one new one and 2 sets of carbides.

post-19895-0-71593100-1364184590_thumb.jpg

She is done for the year and headed for Florida

this week.

While she is gone I might try to sneak in just 1 more ride....lol

That is brutal. Need to ride more when conditions are good. I average 6000kms on a set of carbides.

That is brutal. Need to ride more when conditions are good. I average 6000kms on a set of carbides.

I usually go a couple of years on a set.

I did a search on Totally Yamaha and it seams everyone there says the Yamaha carbides are crap. Most say you won't get much over 500 miles from a set.

That's what I thought was going on. At least the skis are cheap ($99). It will be Studboys for next season.

Thanks to all the groomer ops and volunteers who put forth the efort to reopen these trails this late into March. :right_on:

Riding maybe over but still alot of things to come down!

I usually go a couple of years on a set.

I did a search on Totally Yamaha and it seams

everyone there says the Yamaha carbides are

crap. Most say you won't get much over 500

miles from a set.

That's what I thought was going on. At least the skis are cheap ($99). It will be Studboys for next season.

Thanks to all the groomer ops and volunteers who put forth the efort to reopen these trails this

late into March. :right_on:

Crap on a 12k sled. What the heck. Maybe it is the power steering giving Your gf shrek strength!

Archived