Great job everyone

Driftbuster

I'd just like to say thank you to everyone for producing quality trails this weekend. Great job every one and hopefully we can get at least another weekend if this rain holds off!!

I'd just like to say thank you to everyone for producing quality trails this weekend. Great job every one and hopefully we can get at least another weekend if this rain holds off!!

X2. Great trails all around. One more weekend would be nice for sure.

X3

sounds good ,we always want one more weekend !

• 2 weeks later...

got a early ride in this morning, rode from Elmira to Conestoga lake and back, trails were groomed and no traffic.

great job to all who made this happen.!!!

got a early ride in this morning, rode from Elmira to Conestoga lake and back, trails were groomed and no traffic.

great job to all who made this happen.!!!

We rode the same trails as you likely, but didn't start until 10am. Bloomingdale to Elmira, to top of Conestoga Lake, down the Clemmer trail to St Clements for lunch and back to Bloomingdale.

Trails were in overall good condition, great for a Saturday. Traffic was lighter than what I expected.

Concidering the conditions we've had over the last few years, you'd think ever one would be out on a March 2 Saturday afternoon.

We rode the same trails as you likely, but didn't start until 10am. Bloomingdale to Elmira, to top of Conestoga Lake, down the Clemmer trail to St Clements for lunch and back to Bloomingdale.

Trails were in overall good condition, great for a Saturday. Traffic was lighter than what I expected.

Concidering the conditions we've had over the last few years, you'd think ever one would be out on a March 2 Saturday afternoon.

couldnt agree more, i was impressed to be riding down here march 2

it was cold and the trails were well packed.

clubs did a good job getting things in shape whth such a late start

Hats Off to Everyone

Our family rode Friday, Saturday and Sunday in Wellesley Twp, North East Hope Twp and around Milverton. All of the trails were in great shape and lots of grooming being done to ensure everyone had a great ride. Our 13 year old put on over 500 km from home. What a wonderful experience. The four of us would go out during the day and each night our 13 year old would ask if she and I could go out again after supper for another ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hats Off to Everyone

Our family rode Friday, Saturday and Sunday in Wellesley Twp, North East Hope Twp and around Milverton. All of the trails were in great shape and lots of grooming being done to ensure everyone had a great ride. Our 13 year old put on over 500 km from home. What a wonderful experience. The four of us would go out during the day and each night our 13 year old would ask if she and I could go out again after supper for another ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X2

The gtsa and milverton and listowel clubs have done a great job. We have more snow in gtsa then Mitchell. Snow was thin on the south side of Mitchell near st Mary's. Had a great ride though. Never thought seberville hotel would be closed today. Sledders were coming in by the dozen and shaking their heads. Ran into the police again today hiding in the bush near northeast hope. Great job guys. Seen a rider approaching the trap with no permit. They said it is an automatic 250 fine and they don't have permits on the trail to sell, so no way out of that one.

X2

The gtsa and milverton and listowel clubs have done a great job. We have more snow in gtsa then Mitchell. Snow was thin on the south side of Mitchell near st Mary's. Had a great ride though. Never thought seberville hotel would be closed today. Sledders were coming in by the dozen and shaking their heads. Ran into the police again today hiding in the bush near northeast hope. Great job guys. Seen a rider approaching the trap with no permit. They said it is an automatic 250 fine and they don't have permits on the trail to sell, so no way out of that one. Could use some policing over Mitchell way. Lots of riders going past the C note on the b111. Must of seen about 75 sleds in the 50kms I was on the b111 for. Crazy busy. Lots of riders from the London area it seems.

We went out both Sat. and Sun for a total of about 150 kms. I betcha we saw about 50 or 60 sleds Sat, and probably more than that Sun.

Great conditions, probably drove 100 km of trails that I had never been on before, so I enjoyed the ride.

I think the only one complaining about winter now is Polaris racing. (ie What happened to winter) :geek2:

We went out both Sat. and Sun for a total of about 150 kms. I betcha we saw about 50 or 60 sleds Sat, and probably more than that Sun.

Great conditions, probably drove 100 km of trails that I had never been on before, so I enjoyed the ride.

I think the only one complaining about winter now is Polaris racing. (ie What happened to winter) :geek2:

up his giggy with a wire brush

Great conditions, probably drove 100 km of trails

that I had never been on before, so I enjoyed

the ride.

I went over to elimira a few weeks ago. Had a chat with some of the locals. I bet he is crying, since the trails have been good that way lately.

Trails were great on the weekend. Rode 400kms saturday, and did a LITTLE tour sunday with the wife of 100kms.. Great trails. Hats off to the clubs and groomer operators. Great stuff. Will post some pics and a trip report in the main clubhouse section later tonight..

Nice to meet you Viperules700...

Trails were great on the weekend. Rode 400kms saturday, and did a LITTLE tour sunday with the wife of 100kms.. Great trails. Hats off to the clubs and groomer operators. Great stuff. Will post some pics and a trip report in the main

clubhouse section later tonight..

You too. Now my dad is thinking of buying a turbo long track iq.

Trails were great on the weekend. Rode 400kms saturday, and did a LITTLE tour sunday with the wife of 100kms.. Great trails. Hats off to the clubs and groomer operators. Great stuff. Will post some pics and a trip report in the main clubhouse section later tonight..

Waiting for those pics IQ Turbo. lol :rotflmao:

Check out the main clubhouse section..Pics are there just for you extreme600.. :)

Very nice. Thanks. Will post mine from yesterday as soon as I get them uploaded. LOL

Here is my IQ turbo long track

really happy with it so far

Archived