Clarion North Bay?

shawnj

Anyone know if the Clarion Resort in North Bay has good trail access or is there a better location for a night or two's stay around there. Thanks.

We've stayed there a handful of times over the years.

It is on a feeder trail. The feeder trail takes you to either Lake Nippising or hooks up with the northern trails.

A 'conference centre' feel to it, but one you'll enjoy.

Booked sunday and monday nite. Timing may not be the greatest but its a start to our 2 weeks of (don't know where we will end up) trip. Probably not my best laid plans but need to get away!

Booked sunday and monday nite. Timing may not be the greatest but its a start to our 2 weeks of (don't know where we will end up) trip. Probably not my best laid plans but need to get away!

Those are usually the best trips. Just wing it and you'll be amazed how it works out. Have fun!!

Boy Lots of trucks and trailers here. Nice spot.

Yes the pool is here, I haven't seen it yet. Also a large compund but everyone is parked up @ the rooms mostly. And we just had the prime rib which was excellent. Waiting for dessert now but not much room for that at the moment. Not sure how to do the pics tho. Service is so so tonite.

If there is snow on the roads it's an easy ride north of the Clarion, under Hwy 11 & past the cement plant to TOP D. If there's no snow, it's not so great. We found both situations back in '01 during our Blastoff. Snow for the departure, rained off pavement on our return a week later.

Archived