2008 Apex 40th Anniversary

ragdoll

Beautiful.

LTX GT, excellent condition, well kept and maintained. Call Mike at 905-399-1179 in GTA area (Whitby)

only 5600km (3400 miles)

mjagminas@rogers.com

$ 8,500

IMG_0276.jpg

- Nice sled, and well taken care of.

- Good luck Mike.

- Nice sled, and well taken care of.

- Good luck Mike.

Thanks John.

Tentative deal on it, but not 100% firm yet, so technically still available.

John we met today at Port .That's my favorite sled !

- Do you mean last year? I wasn't in Port on Sunday.

Sorry John :oops: I meant Mike was the 08 ltx 40th owner that I met .They are everywhere :blush:

- His and Mine were side by side at the show.

- Probably met you, but there were hundreds of people drooling over the "twins" :drool-1: and I can't remember everyone.

Hey Dean, it's me, Mike, I was the guy you met in Darrens garage yesterday. Monte1214 below, he also has a 40th Apex, plus there's a 40th Vector on here that used to be mine.

- His and Mine were side by side at the show.

- Probably met you, but there were hundreds of people drooling over the "twins" :drool-1: and I can't remember everyone.

More's 40th's around here than ever, gonna miss being in the club

- Don't worry pal...you're still in my club!

Hey Dean, it's me, Mike, I was the guy you met in Darrens garage yesterday. Monte1214 below, he also has a 40th Apex, plus there's a 40th Vector on here that used to be mine.

Hey Mike it may be a good idea Yamaha 40 th Anniversary Club.....Will have to see how that works out .It must be Irv with the 40th Vector

Its ok Mike we will let previous 40th owners ride with us LOL

- And too ensure there's a trailer to hold the broken down Doo's!

- BAZINGA!!

The best part riding with apex's is you don't have to tow someone home. :nana:

Good stuff guys, can hardly wait till the season starts !!!

The best part riding with apex's is to don't have to tow someone home. :nana:

Hasn't quite been my experience! And the overheating! Beautiful looking sleds!

The best part riding with apex's is you don't have to tow someone home. :nana:

Especially the Apex(es) that won't start in the deep cold of a Cochrane morning in February...been there, seen that...more than once. :nana:

Hasn't quite been my experience! And the overheating! Beautiful looking sleds!

Low snow or frozen trail can overheat any sled.Some more then others as long as you get home.

Especially the Apex(es) that won't start in the deep cold of a Cochrane morning in February...been there, seen that...more than once. :nana:

Ha Ha Cochrane can be cold as you and I know but Apex(es) are less likely to leave me broke down on the side of the trail with dead sled. :nana:

Low snow or frozen trail can overheat any sled.Some more then others as long as you get home.

Just talking about my experiences. Looks like the rear cooler add-on will solve the problem. So much snow in North Bay late last year, we couldn't find out! I am hoping there will be so much snow this year, that we won't really know again.

The rear heat exchanger does help a lot.Have them on all my sleds but I did have the occasion last winter when the trail that was groomed flat and then frozen in the morning made one of the Apexs overheat because it has a prestudded track that could not break into the trail too throw up some snow/ice into the tunnel which was almost dry .The other Apex was fine because it has a 144 studded track and had all kinds or snow in the tunnel .That morning we met 2 polaris and 2 skidoo that were overheating .We all kept going by simply jumping off the edge of the trail to loose snow when ever possible.I hope that we can ride locally and not have to trailer north. :snow-141:

Back on track...

Sled is still available, the guy who was coming to pick it up hit a friggen moose on the way to Ontario and this put the whole deal off.

Back on track...

Sled is still available, the guy who was coming to pick it up hit a friggen moose on the way to Ontario and this put the whole deal off.

Wake up call for him. Now he doesn't want the sled????? Geeeee I wonder why.

Back on track...

He was coming from out east wasn't he ? There will be someone else that will buy it after the first snowfall they get the itch :icon_hyper:

sorry to hear that Mike, I am sure that anyone who is looking and sees your sled in person will snap it up. It is in amazing condition.

Hey Mike it may be a good idea Yamaha 40 th Anniversary Club.....Will have to see how that works out .It must be Irv with the 40th Vector

Its ok Mike we will let previous 40th owners ride with us LOL

Yep, I'd be the guy.

Back on track...

Sorry to hear that Mike, but like what was already said, as soon as the snow flies it will be gone.

What are you getting to replace it with, or is that top secret?

post-21888-0-87301100-1288353089_thumb.jpg

Archived