Thank You

As the last of the ice on Gowganda Lake is about to dissappear another winter has come and gone. Giselle and I would like to thank everyone for one of the best snowmobiling seasons so far. This winter had to be a record for the number of O.C. members who stopped in. It's a great group of people that frequent this site. A special thanks to Domino and the moderators who together make this place possible. It is an awesome service provided here and these people put tons of their time into making it the best place to find out where the snow is.

Thanks again and lets hope for lots of snow next winter.

Time to break out the ATV's

Ron , Giselle,

Jack & Max...

www.gowgandalakelodge.com

We enjoyed our stay.

You've created a special place, with a commitment to family and customer care.

You're so close to the extreme north (Cochrane, Timmins) and western Quebec that it's a natural starting point for any snowmobile trip.

Thanks for having us!

Giselle....oh and even you Ron, Thanks for your support.

And thank you both for providing a great experience for us!!

Note: I'm not sure how Ron isn't 500lbs with Giselle's great cooking!!

Glad to be part of making 2012 your best snowmobile season so far. I had the pleasure of spending time with you on 3 different sled seasons. Each was a great experience and glad to see that each year things get better.

Have a wonderful fishing & hunting season.

Kevin

Thanks for 2 great sled trips this winter Ron , 900 ks each run and your trails were top drawer , Me and Lee will be up on the Grizzlys in June if were allowed

MM

Thank you Ron for the awesome trails in your area. We stopped for fuel the first week of March and as always Giselle was very sweet. Your trails were fresh groomed and the best we rode that day. Have a great Summer and hopefully we will be out your way again next season.

Thanks for the great trails. Everone in 14 should be commended for the effort in keeping "C" open. We stopped by at the end of January, but you were away. Hope to mee you next year.

Thanks for all of your help here on OC.

Archived