2009/2010 Mileage Thread...

CjGaughan

And for my final total, 3034 Km. :right_on:

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your sled worked well no issues ?

Issues, but minor. I have a list of small things for the dealer to fix. The engine still runs, so it was a good season ;-)

So the domino effect took a winter off ?

Sort of.... :oops:

Your sled worked well no issues ?

Issues, but minor. I have a list of small things for the dealer to fix. The engine still runs, so it was a good season ;-)

A thanks to the Monkey for the chaincase oil during the guided/guarded tour of Huntsville during the ride.

Looking forward to next year.

the front torque arm went though the track on 2008 iq cruiser.

lots of damage.

drive axle was on backorder for about 2 weeks.

the good part is i have a second sled.

it saved my holidays till mother nature put an end to the trails.

ouch,,,,nothing could have been welded to get you by??

i didnt know it was broken.

the skid was full of snow for a few weeks.

i dont have a warm shop to thaw it out.

yes it could have been welded if i had known.

ahhh,that would be hard to find,,,,,,mine stayed froze the whole season also,if something broke I would have missed it.As it was I lost 2 idlers,and a 3rd on my last ride,,,,,man they are cheap bearings and wheels down there,they are build in QC now by soucy,,,the made in USA were much better,hate to say that but I have never liked a lot of kimpex stuff,,,,,, :whatever:

I'm pretty sure everyone's done for the season now??? If not let me know...

I'll get a final update up tomorrow. Sorry I haven't been around...I've been too depressed!! haha

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I managed to get 1 more mile on the odometer April 2nd runinng back & forth on the last ice/snow on the bay to get the stabil throuh the system before I fogged & summerized. Total of only 442 miles for the season, but I enjoyed every one of them.

Till next year...

post-20285-127039806292.jpg

Well, I managed to get 1 more mile on the odometer April 2nd runinng back & forth on the last ice/snow on the bay to get the stabil throuh the system before I fogged & summerized. Total of only 442 miles for the season, but I enjoyed every one of them.

Till next year...

I ride for the smiles now now just the miles,,,,, :right_on::right_on::right_on:

Till next year...

I ride for the smiles now now just the miles,,,,, :right_on::right_on::right_on:

hahaha :-P

Archived