Anyone heading north next weekend? March 2/3

scottyr

I have a weekend pass from the warden and none of my riding buddies can get away.    If anyone is thinking about going for a weekend rip and has room for an extra rider let me know.    

I thought about heading at least north of North Bay to get away from the traffic.   Cochrane area would be fine.  I ride a 2019 Backcountry 850 and carry a pretty decent pace on the trails.  

Thanks!

Scotty

Hey 

we are heading north. Leaving guelph at 5:30am, get to sudbury and then snowmobile to temagami for Friday night, saturday to Goganda and then back to the trailer on sunday and head home. there will be three of us heading up. 

Did same loop but clockwise last march on my solo nice trails there. Good luck

Buddy head up here.

I'll ride with you all weekend

Reminds me of the tudizzle snowmobile video.

On 2/22/2019 at 11:11 PM, scottyr said:

I ride a 2019 Backcountry 850 and carry a pretty decent pace on the trails.  

Thanks!

Scotty

Scott, I guess that is the responsible way to put it on a very responsible forum like this. I wish I could say that I have the same weekend pass and I would get out with you. Maybe we could get Woodsy to come. LOL.

But seriously, two weeks ago I did more or less the loop that coldfinger is doing. We based at Windy Lake motel: day 1 to Gowganda, day 2 to Temagami and day 3 back to Windy Lake. Super conditions 90% of the way. Highly recommended!

26 minutes ago, tricky said:

Scott, I guess that is the responsible way to put it on a very responsible forum like this. I wish I could say that I have the same weekend pass and I would get out with you. Maybe we could get Woodsy to come. LOL.

But seriously, two weeks ago I did more or less the loop that coldfinger is doing. We based at Windy Lake motel: day 1 to Gowganda, day 2 to Temagami and day 3 back to Windy Lake. Super conditions 90% of the way. Highly recommended!

Better luck getting Jen to come than Woodsy.   He will have eaten some bad shrimp or something the day before and will bail out like usual.   

6 minutes ago, scottyr said:

Better luck getting Jen to come than Woodsy.   He will have eaten some bad shrimp or something the day before and will bail out like usual.   

Ain't that the truth? Or have sun burned feet and can't get his boots on. We have his deposit to come to WV on Easter weekend. We have drank his deposit twice before when he bailed. I am still hopeful of sledding with him this winter/spring.

Archived