St. Marys area

sunderland17

10 hours ago, atomic said:

Went out last night, wellesley to stratford to monkton back to new hamburg and up to wellesley.  

Mitchell area was still nice.   Stratford area is almost done.   Its like riding on ice.  

I went yesterday was getting thin from Baden to Shakespeare after that it was good, Sebringville was thin too. All snow is over Exeter way it seems. Came home on north side of listowel via milverton had good snow and trail that runs parreal to highway 86 on south side was Mint and fast. Once I hit Linwood traffic and less snow was taking its toll on main trails. 

St Mary's trails are closed again. Mother nature is not cooperating. I think this will be it for the season. It's supposed to be warm all next week. 

8 minutes ago, scottyr said:

Here is Mitchells 14 day.   Brutal.  Its over.  

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/ca/14-day-weather-trend/ontario/mitchell

Is your area wiped out ,you were hopeful of a sat ride ,and so was i actually ,thanks al

I am going to take a look tomorrow.   I honestly think that we will get this weekend in but its over on Monday regardless.   There is more snow west of Mitchell.  

39 minutes ago, scottyr said:

I am going to take a look tomorrow.   I honestly think that we will get this weekend in but its over on Monday regardless.   There is more snow west of Mitchell.  

where are you thinking you can ride?...if you find a place let me in..lol...

I will take a drive out in the country tomorrow am and see how bad the trails look.  

All closed here now by Exeter. Thank goodness we booked our trip next week out to Gaspe. they are supposed to 6"-8" snow next week, while it rains here.

1 hour ago, Yamatario said:

All closed here now by Exeter. Thank goodness we booked our trip next week out to Gaspe. they are supposed to 6"-8" snow next week, while it rains here.

It was good on Tuesday, real sad. I use to ride this area until second week of march. Went home thru Ellis swamp looked like it was first pass of season they there, we all of the brush sticking out of trail on edges. 

2 hours ago, blackjack1 said:

well what were your results on tour of the trail condions,only enough left for your sled scott....:-D

Still is a surprising amount of snow BUT the trails are a big block of ice.   

Archived