J Feces

Haliburton Lk trail 10

Trail 10 from B to E...I see it still shows closed on OFSC site. Any body w info on wether Haliburton Lk is staked? Thanks. 

Check the Haliburton site below. It says all lakes are staked and should be green by Tuesday. Look under club Ontario east.

21 minutes ago, thetorches said:

Check the Haliburton site below. It says all lakes are staked and should be green by Tuesday. Look under club Ontario east.

Thanks. I did see that post. I know the lake and would travel it this point in season. Thought it might be something on south end of lake that connects to E trail. I guess we wait till Tuesday?

The south end of the trail has logging going on.  

Ahh..I see. Thank you. 

44 minutes ago, SlowTouringGuy said:

Great info !

There is a Mouse in the House as much as I hate to admit it we do miss you when you hibernate 

We haven't heard much from our favorite mouse this year. I have missed him. He generally adds a little humor to the site as well.

11 minutes ago, Wildbill said:

There is a Mouse in the House as much as I hate to admit it we do miss you when you hibernate 

X2

I just got told it’s not staked yet and the person was wondering why it wasnt yet as there 16 inches of ice on it.

1 hour ago, denny said:

I just got told it’s not staked yet and the person was wondering why it wasnt yet as there 16 inches of ice on it.

That's great that there is 16 inches of ice.  

They have it closed on the south end due to logging operations.  It's very clearly marked with a trail closed sign.

Edited by gobills