• Hit up Lilies restaurant in Midland.  Bruce Vessair and his wife own and operate as far as I know. Seen a post somewhere about it
    • Is there another way to steer. lol Pulling the limiter down and shimming the ski rubbers can make a night and day difference. My ol' srx 700 was on rails afterwards.    How are you liking the xcr? Is handling everything expected?
    • I remember Kris Vandolder with that esso sponsor f1 sled  Vessairs were from Honey Harbour ON  I believe they ran a marine there 
    • Tried to never miss the Georgian cup. Gary Vessair hit speeds of over 100mph in the sno pro division. I believe it was a first for the cup race here. The Vandolder bro's were the home town favorites in those days. Watched Jacques Villeneuve race here before he went F1 racing. 
    • Gary & Bruce Vessair (Team) For more than 20 years, brothers Gary and Bruce Vessair ran circles around their competition in snowmobile ice oval racing. From flat tracks in their native Ontario to the high-banked ovals of Eagle River to the prestige of Valcourt and very well beyond, they were self-made stars. Gary won multiple championships in multiple classes on the Ontario Snowmobile Racing Federation (OSRF) as well as race series titles in Quebec. Both brothers earned major Formula I/Sno Pro titles circuits, and each won an Eagle River World Championship – first Bruce in 1989 and then Gary in 1992.     For those who remember the Vessair brothers at the Georgian Cup in Owen Sound and other tracks around North America, they are part of the 2025 inductee class intro the Snowmobiling Hall of Fame. Many fond memories of dad and I watching those F1 twin trackers tearing up the ice  back in the 80s and 90s     
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    logacahvsoz4717