Jump to content
  • Posts

    • A new kitty cat no doubt ... 
    • When are you picking the sled up......
    • It's ludicrous. If you're one of those people that truly believe the pass is too much and you're not riding because of it - then I say see ya later anyways. You're being stupid and just complaining for the sake of complaining.   There is literally nothing even remotely comparable in terms of what you are getting for that pass cost.   I got a quote on a sled yesterday. Just under 25 k - all in - how I want it. But the pass cost will keep me off the snow?   frig outta here with that nonsense.  
    • It was also crappy for the clubs that had to go out and put signage and stakes back up not to mention digging out gates that were buried in 3 feet of snow and trying to open them or remove them to get the trail reopened. The whole thing was a crap show that should not ever happen again.
    • Just ordered our three permits. 674 bucks with tracking. Great deal, less than any other aspect of sledding. Insurance and fuel cost more. I just do not understand anyone saying the price is keeping people away. The price of our entire winter riding will come in at about 8 grand, permit is well under 10% of this cost. 
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      3,143
    • Most Online
      2,078

    Newest Member
    KLsledder
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...