Jump to content
  • Posts

    • Just ordered my permit too, and my wife told me this morning gas is going up to $1.91 tomorrow 🤪
    • Did the same thing tonight, only my total was $621 because we’re running a classic for the kids.  This year I'm planning on tracking every dollar related to sledding to see how much will be spent. If I had to guess it will be somewhere around $6k-$7k maybe?   
    • A new kitty cat no doubt ... 
    • When are you picking the sled up......
    • It's ludicrous. If you're one of those people that truly believe the pass is too much and you're not riding because of it - then I say see ya later anyways. You're being stupid and just complaining for the sake of complaining.   There is literally nothing even remotely comparable in terms of what you are getting for that pass cost.   I got a quote on a sled yesterday. Just under 25 k - all in - how I want it. But the pass cost will keep me off the snow?   frig outta here with that nonsense.  
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      3,143
    • Most Online
      2,078

    Newest Member
    KLsledder
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...