• On the bold - I have little to no doubt they are. The work carried out by the few dedicated passionate people is never in question from my perspective
    • The trails on the ITG will be removed back to the nearest intersecting trail with a land use agreement. So a club won't have the option to have a trail lead to a property without a land use agreement.    It'll definitely be a mess to start to the season, and we don't know what the logistics will look like because you can't cross a property with a groomer if no land use agreement,  even if there's property on the other side of it. Floating equipment that won't be viable, so clubs with more than 1 groomer might not be able to utilize them. Which results is less paid grooming hours which effects the budget.   Our volunteers are working hard at getting these land use agreements and I know other clubs are as well. It just takes time. 
    • Perfect sense. Dont buy the sled under the tarp beside the chicken coup just because the seller says mint with low kms. lol
    • It'll be a Cat or Polaris. Polaris has the rider geometry dialed in pretty good for my likes, but ya, the old Zuk 800 certainly comes with all the accolades.
    • Doing that might cause you high levels of stress and cause you a whole slu of other health issues.....lol
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Canyonsvely