Jump to content
  • Posts

    • No increase will be good to keep the grumblers quiet for now. Is it good for sustaining the system? the one's making those decisions will know better If the government is going to subsidize what is necessary to sustain the existing network to allow permit prices to stay in line - then that is very good news for all of us.    
    • Yeah when this show ends it will a big shock to make up lost ground.  The OFSC release kinda reads that way as well.  Wouldn’t it be nice if the increases occurred and the gov’t pitched in $5 million?  
    • As much as I think there should be support from government levels given what sledding puts back into the economies on so many levels, I think it is not a realistic approach to not pass along some form of increase year after year to keep the system in check.
    • News came in with 5 hours to go eh?   lol.  I guess that’s good news.  
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      3,142
    • Most Online
      2,078

    Newest Member
    Resurrected Sledder
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...