• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
    • No but it wasn’t really high  between 4000-6000 miles 
    • I got lucky last year. Had to go to Keswick to look at the sled I wanted and found a trailer 3 blocks away from it. I'm sure something will come along. I need one for the winter anyway. I can always borrow one, but I dont like asking.
    • Don't let having or not having a trailer deter a good purchase. I don't have a trailer for the dirt bike. I rent a 4'x9' full size tire equipped motorcycle trailer with folding ramp from U-Haul for $17.00 for 24 hours. I did the math, that is a lot of trips to the track with 0 maintenance to worry about or having it in my driveway.   Point being - you can rent something if you need to go and pick up something that works for you
    • Cant find time to even get a cheap trailer before I start going to look at a sled. I'm at my desk on the phone with customers or on road working. My wife is busy with other things this fall so I'm on my own. My buddy in the same business is having health issues and directs all his calls to me. After 40 years he has more regular customers than I ever wanted.  People who arent working just dont want to work. I approached 3 people this week that have expressed interest in working and all have excuses why they cant. Cant my azz. WTF else are they doing besides hanging out in the same place I see them daily. Cant come to work for $50 cash an hour because you might miss something at your hangout spot???  Currently spitting nails and coffee aint helpin.    
    • On the bold - I have little to no doubt they are. The work carried out by the few dedicated passionate people is never in question from my perspective
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Canyonsvely