Zrtkat & crew report from Wawa to chapleau

zrtkat

Zrtkat 7 crew had a late start today we had to wait for the shop to open for ski-doo Oil and stopped seen Gord at jonesy Power sports , the crew wanted to do a loop around wawa so Gord told us about the loop around wawa trail 3 so we did that and headed to dubreileville

WawattoChapleau2-16-12001.jpg

WawattoChapleau2-16-12004.jpg

WawattoChapleau2-16-12007.jpg

After that we headed to dubreileville Brothers heated shiels Quuit working and with the snow he could not see so we stopped and seen Big Reg at the shop and he helped us out and got our shield working thank-you big Reg for all your help

WawattoChapleau2-16-12011.jpg

Then we where off to Ernie's for burgers. got there late 4 pm

WawattoChapleau2-16-12014.jpg

Off to chapleau good trails out of ernie,s then we hit bad trail had to run road for 10-15 miles they where Scraping the Road as we where coming thru , kicking rocks up, another Spot had a water on Trail 15 feet you had to water skip the water was deep. after the plowed road we hit good trails snowing hard and made it too chapleau at 7:30 pm tonight

WawattoChapleau2-16-12015.jpg

WawattoChapleau2-16-12016.jpg

another day tommorrow heading to timmins snowing hard in chapleau right now.

should be another great Day

Goodnight From Chapleau

zrtkat& Crew

very nice pics...you guys just move there...how long you been on sleds now...5 dazé or more

Surprised to hear of poor conditions after Misinabee. Have been following your posts as I plan riding out of wawa mon to do same loop. Much snow on edge of road for lube and cooling?

Surprised to hear of poor conditions after Misinabee. Have been following your posts as I plan riding out of wawa mon to do same loop. Much snow on edge of road for lube and cooling?

X2

Hopefully the snow amounts to something:

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/fourteenday/caon0440

I want to wish you guys luck tomarrow. I know a few years back we left Chapleau early in the morning towards Timmons. Chapleau just got 8" of snow the night before our journey. We broke trail to Foleyet and I can remember worrying about if we were going to run out of fuel before we got there. Its not all that far but we burnt up the fuel breaking trail. Roll on and stay to the right.

very nice pics...you guys just move there...how long you been on sleds now...5 dazé or more

We have 6 days in today 2 more days to go

chapleau To Timmins getting bad reports from people arriving here about trail to timmins

Timmins to New Liskeard

New Liskeard back to Ohio

Where are you staying in Chapleau and how did you like it?

Polaris 1

we are staying at Aux Troix Moulins

big room fireplace ,restuarant downstairs we like it and always stay here

zrtkat

It was nice to see you (zrtkat) and your crew.

I'm glad, I could help.

Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Big Reg

thanks for your help

good to see you also

zrtkat

J Feces

the guy was scraping the road tonight as we where coming into Chapleau, now it was snowing pretty good tonight , the sides of the road had enough on it that we did not have any overheating problems, you will be fine just hug the side of the road. I talked to the girl here at the restuarant and they had a agreement with them to keep snow on the road, so I told her about it.

after the plowed road we had awesome trails into chapleau on the F trail.

hope this helps

zrtkat

X2

Hopefully the snow amounts to something:

http://www.theweathe...eenday/caon0440

revrnd

will give a report to timmins tommorrow

getting bad reports from snowmobilers coming in from there tonight

I know it is a tight twisting trail

will find out tommorrow

zrtkat

Pls update on trail to timmins,hope it gets better for you. Lots of snow but mild temps and they don't hold up as well. Thanks zrtkat I read that last post and sounds good.

Pls update on trail to timmins,hope it gets better for you. Lots of snow but mild temps and they don't hold up as well.

will up-date tommorrow night from timmins Cedar Meadows Resort

zrtkaT

Cedar meadows is my stop tues night. Looks pretty plush. Hope I fit in. Look forward to report. Thanks appreciate first hand info.

Just to be clear.... My section of trail up to dalton was great, it was not my section that was Bad lol I groom up to Dalton.

Groomer guy

your section was great Luc as always

thanks Luc for great trails

zrtkat&crew

We have 6 days in today 2 more days to go

chapleau To Timmins getting bad reports from people arriving here about trail to timmins

Timmins to New Liskeard

New Liskeard back to Ohio

wow you guys are troopers...glad you have had snow & good trails so far...keep the reports coming,,,thx

Looking @ the TWN forecast. 0 & +1 w/ a bit of snow for Timmins next week. I don't think that will hurt the trails. It's not southern Ontario w/ a gazillion sleds on a Sat'.

S-I-L & my buddy rode from Wawa to Chapleau on Thurs'. Plowed road was still rocky, but they saw no sign of a water hole.

S-I-L & my buddy rode from Wawa to Chapleau on Thurs'. Plowed road was still rocky, but they saw no sign of a water hole.

Revrnd

the water hole was runoff of a side of a hill maybe it finnaly froze over

zrtkat

Archived