Cochrane in the Morning..

Turbo Doo

Heading to Cochrane in the morning, This will be our 2nd trip this year. Looking forward to it. Were heading to Hearst on thursday, then day triping on friday, and back to Cochrane on saturday. 3 1200 ski-doos and 1 IQ turbo..Say hi if you see us..

Will post pics and a trip report when i return..

Have fun.

Wish I had the time for going again. Maybe march break

Hey IQT. I am in Cochrane, I drove up yesterday from Barrie. I was out all day today, did 347 Km's.

Cochrane to Fauquier, had a burger at "A Busted Gut " back to Smooth Rock, down the "C", across A106C, around L103 and up the "A back to Cochrane.

Trails are freshly groomed and smoooooooth.

Only saw 9 other riders the whole day.

I am staying at the Thrift Lodge till Friday at least.

Might see you on the trails

snowbiz

Have a safe drive up & sledding while you're up there.

:drool-1: :drool-1: :drool-1: :drool-1: I am so jealous! Have a great time up there! If you are heading to Hearst - take time to do the local trails around there...they are SWEEET! Most folks don't take time to smell the roses in Hearst and stick to A trail...the local trails are fantastic with very little or no traffic! Enjoy!!!

:drool-1: :drool-1: :drool-1: :drool-1: I am so jealous! Have a great time up there! If you are heading to Hearst - take time to do the local trails around there...they are SWEEET! Most folks don't take time to smell the roses in Hearst and stick to A trail...the local trails are fantastic with very little or no traffic! Enjoy!!!

Shhhhhh...those are secret trails that are awesome to ride and always groom to perfection:)

Hi. We're going to be in Hearst for 2 nights on our trip Feb. 12 & 13. Anything there we should be sure to see? We'd like to try the local trails as we haven't done that yet. Any suggestions for day trips there? Also we'll be staying 2 nights in Dubreilville to see the sights. Any suggestions there? Then we'll be at Valentine Farms for 1 night, Post 392 for 1 night, and back to NAI, Cochrane for 2 nights. We can hardly wait!

Archived