Saw 2 sleds

FINNDIAN

I rode about 200 miles yesterday on the Wawa and Dubreuilville trail system. Saw 2 sleds on the trail when we were coming back into wawa. Guess the perfect trails ARE all mine.

ps. locals with no permits

Jonesy

will be thru your area on the 15th to enjoy your trails, will stop in to say hello :wavey:

zrtkat & crew

Hello Jonesy. My son and I are planning to drop in your area feb 19th for week long ride. It sounds like trail from sault north is not groomed this year. Can you suggest place to park for the week? Probably stay in area first night then head north and east. Any thoughts on where to stay and start out from. Thanks for any input.

Sleddersworld.com

You can look them up for Wawa, but the Wawa Motor Inn or the Mystic Isle are my choices in Wawa.

Scott

Thanks it's good to have the inside scoop.

I just got back from grooming Dubreuilville to the warm-up shack on the D to Wawa, left at 1:30 pm and not one sled on the trail I took off from the gas station and came back the same way and there was nothing, perfect trails not a sled to ride them.

Well luc that sounds great, can't wait to ride your trails. We are both looking forward to it . Thanks for all the hard work.

Should be sun or mon. Depends on flights for Jr to land in Sault and get up to Wawa. You were right they are the ones to talk to about this area. Looking forward to it.

Archived