D trail north of Port Sydney

Akronsnow

I see on the ofsc map that the D trail is still closed going north from port sydney towards Huntsville. Is this due to lack of snow or something else? Planning on coming up next weekend and I'm trying to decide where to go. Bracebridge or up to North bay. It's the first time taking my son up there and I'm not looking to put on a ton of miles I just want him to have the experience

Its supposed to warm up Mon , I would check back iin mid week , if theres no melt down you should be good to launch here in Bracebridge and get in some good riding

If you could let me know how the warm up effects Bracebridge that would be great, Thanks

I forgot to ask, since the purple pig is gone, is there a restaurant open in front of the Sleep Inn where Kelseys used to be? If not where else is there good to eat?

Brand new Chinese Buffett rest. right beside the sleep in, then you have swiss chalet , mcdonalds, theres a family rest. right beside BMO bank and dollarama great food in there. Fish and chips just up the street by tim hortons. These are all within 2 blocks of the hotel

You have Margs place just out front of sleep in , Good for Breakfast , Chinese buffet almost beside that not to bad ,fast and clean , Crabby Joes restaurant for supper and drinks ,all within a short walk from sleep in , canadian tire gas bar there to

Wow. I thought Purple Pig was closed for renovations. Closed for good?

It was always busy when we rolled through.

Thanks for the other choices.

Wow. I thought Purple Pig was closed for renovations. Closed for good?

Yeah, Arson can have that affect on a business. It's now a Fitness Studio - much healthier alternative to the deep fired onion rings and a pitcher of beer.

(but I prefer the latter)

................. it looks like the groomet has been though but trail is very new

The groomet is a medium-size mammal native to North America. It is a member of the mustelid family, commonly referred to as the weasel family. The . The groomet is a forest-dwelling creature whose range covers much of the boreal forest in Canada to the northern fringes of the United States. Names derived from aboriginal languages include pekan, pequam, and wejack. It commonly leaves a trail.

Archived