Snow in Orillia

Oro Guy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, when do you think you guys will be grooming to the hamlet swing bridge? We might try to groom to there soon.

John Deere went up 204 towards Hamlet this morning.No word yet how they made out or if they are back yet.

Thanks Barry. I groomed from Severn river inn to the swing bridge this evening.

looking good guys...keep up the great work

Hey Blake, how's it going from Cowbell northbound ?

I almost made it to the map board today.

Hey Blake, if you guys need any help with trail work please let me know.

Thank

Izzy

took a drive to railbed & 5th in oro...trail has held up well in this area

took a drive to railbed & 5th in oro...trail has held up well in this area

i groomed it again last night and ya its holding up very well. hard to say what this week will bring :geek2: .............

i groomed it again last night and ya its holding up very well. hard to say what this week will bring :geek2: .............

nice work,,,make it thru wed & its all good....

• 2 weeks later...

Finally we have some limited trails!! :icon_snow:

B112B rail line from Line 5- Oro to Woodland Drive is Limited.

B105C rail line is Limited

B205C in Moonstone is Limited

Snowing nice here now. Possibly a foot by morning. Groomers should be running next few days to get this new snow packed. I'm hoping to get out tonight if it builds up a bit more.

Keep on eye of ofsc map for trail openings/condtions along with our website and facebook page

Finally we have some limited trails!! :icon_snow:

B112B rail line from Line 5- Oro to Woodland Drive is Limited.

B105C rail line is Limited

B205C in Moonstone is Limited

Snowing nice here now. Possibly a foot by morning. Groomers should be running next few days to get this new snow packed. I'm hoping to get out tonight if it builds up a bit more.

Keep on eye of ofsc map for trail openings/condtions along with our website and facebook page

did you ever hear about groomin railbed to shanty bay from barrie...& thats great news about trails

did you ever hear about groomin railbed to shanty bay from barrie...& thats great news about trails

that's the one i groom. hoping to do it tonight, if not tomorrow night. its in great shape. even better once we get some more snow to cover up the icey base.

that's the one i groom. hoping to do it tonight, if not tomorrow night. its in great shape. even better once we get some more snow to cover up the icey base.

sweet....haven't been out on local trails as they are closed...hopefully aleast do some trail patrol on saturday...what about bridge work at memorial & hwy 12..

I see on the interactive that some trails east of Collingwood are listed as limited. Great news indeed!!!

That would be my closest area to travel as I'm in the Sarnia/London area.

Any trail condition reports forthcomming would be appreaciated.

you could go from collingwood to midland & back in a day...we are suppose to get 20-30 cm tonite..that will help...when you thinkin

Thanks WD, buddy phoned and we're thinkin Monday to avoid the crowd. You're welcome to join.

if we get snow here...i'm in...if not goin to north bay sun till tues...they got their ft of snow...only 2 more hrs further

if we get snow here...i'm in...if not goin to north bay sun till tues...they got their ft of snow...only 2 more hrs further

Oh this is sounding way better than yesterday. I hope the snow stays and keeps on coming. I would love to have my first ride in the Orillia, midland and Gravenhurst district. If not I guess we will be trucking up to NB on Monday also.

sweet....haven't been out on local trails as they are closed...hopefully aleast do some trail patrol on saturday...what about bridge work at memorial & hwy 12..

we've been battling with the mto when it comes to the new tunnel. we have access to it but haven't had enough snow to groom though there yet, plus they've been making a mess in there. hence why we're limited to woodland drive. hoping to go through there tomorrow night if we get more snow tonight. our president has been doing a great job getting things worked out with the mto and city to make sure we can get through.

Got out for a ride today on the B105C and B205C and C trail. Trail was nice and smooth for the most part considering the limited amount of snow we have.We just need a little more snow to fill in some lumpy spots but overall it was a great first ride.One good thing about low snow is the guys that can't stay off the throttle hard do little damage to the trail other than maybe grinding ice underneath.It sure is nice crossing roads without putting up with huge divots at each end especially with a passenger on a two up.

Kerry

Archived