2007 Skidoo MXZ Blizzard 600 SDI

wannago

6000 How much they offering

What's it worth? Looking at this used sled but think they are asking too much, any ideas on what the value of this would be? 6800kms, very good conditions, well maintained.

Hey, wannago...nice to see you back on the forum. I looked up that sled you are interested in on the Canadian Blue Book web-site for power sports toys, and they indicated a retail range of about $5,100 to $6,000 for the '07 Blizzard 600 SDI, presumably depending on condition. What is the seller's asking price?

If it's a good specimen, you'll really like it. Based on my own experience with several SDI's since 2004, it is a great engine if properly cared for, if you use the recommended semi-synthetic oil, and if you regularly treat it to the recommended (but not required) premium fuel. You get terrific fuel mileage when cruising, and much better than typical 2-stroke oil consumption...plus, the Blizzard package came with a few other goodies as I recall, such as a unique white and black colour scheme with yellow accents, and a 1.25" track.

Good luck...

Drive bearings including jack shaft will need changing soon.

Thanks for the welcome back irREVerent and my favourite Mousey from Housey! It's been awhile since I have been here and I see everthing is still the same :rolleyes: , Mousey, how can you promise to behave???? You know you can't do it. And would we really want you to?

Thanks for all the responses, not sure what I will doo about the sled. Biggest problem is most of our riding partners are getting out of sledding so not sure if I should even bother upgrading.

There are lots more snowmobilers out there that would be happy to ride with you. Isn't that part of what OC is all about? ;)

That is true Domino, we still do ride with some friends that we actually met on here! But what really sucks is our main riding partners and my kids have all either sold or are selling there sleds :lmao: that's okay though, my best friend, that being my husband will still go sledding with me! Cause he has no choice...lol.

That is true Domino, we still do ride with some friends that we actually met on here! But what really sucks is our main riding partners and my kids have all either sold or are selling there sleds :lmao: that's okay though, my best friend, that being my husband will still go sledding with me! Cause he has no choice...lol.

We're not too far away (Huntsville) and would be happy to ride with you sometime, as we've discussed before...so let's plan an outing or two this season. Deal?

Archived