2007 SKI DOO MXZX600 FOR SALE

Price seems to good to be true. Must be a team Vincent race sled.

i can't "guarantee" these are pix of the sled in question but, if not, you can question the vendor later about the addtional 'Options' Cost:

medium_britt.jpg

thumb-15473762.jpg

2011%20Cover.JPG

untitled9__75000.jpg

SnowmobileRadarRun.jpg

OOPS ! :-P :razz: :-P

HELP!!!! I'M BLIND.... MY EYES WILL NEVER WORK AGAIN!

The sled was originally purchased by a father / son near Detroit. They wanted to race sno cross in Ontario with it. I believe they raced it twice the first year they bought it then it sat until it was sold and brought here and modified back to a trail sled. It was my son Dave who purchased it and has now just gotten engaged. Needs the money so that's why he's selling it. Sled is clean with no body damage. I have pics being Emailed to me ( but not as good as the ones above). I have no idea how to get the pics from the Email onto this thread so if anyone can help (in slow step by step laymans terms) with that task it would be appreciated.

STG ..I was beginning to respect you again until I saw that last shot! Now I have to find some aspirin, some pepto and maybe even some ben-gay!

STG ..I was beginning to respect you again until I saw that last shot! Now I have to find some aspirin, some pepto and maybe even some been-gay!

TMI!!!

STG ..I was beginning to respect you again until I saw that last shot! Now I have to find some aspirin, some pepto and maybe even some ben-gay!

....and thats just for his eyes!

You all are just jealous...the ben-gay adds tingle in the mingle!!

Archived