OC Sticker

blakesnowcrest

Where can I get an OC Sticker?

Can someone send me one?

i tried to get 1 last yr...but had no luck....may just get 1 made up

Blake I have one for ya I will give it to Paul at the Sled Show if I don't see you first, just remind me to bring them, lol

I'd love one for the side of my sled...

I have a reversible one for my windshield. The other type you will see plastered around the Province. My goal is to plaster one on McGuiltys ass.

I will have one on my XCR Rick :) I still have a dozen stickers

Blake I have one for ya I will give it to Paul at the Sled Show if I don't see you first, just remind me to bring them, lol

If your at the Port Perry show again this year, you can give it to me there? If you don't see me that would be fine. I'll be at the show fri, sat and sun open to close.

I have a reversible one for my windshield. The other type you will see plastered around the Province. My goal is to plaster one on McGuiltys ass.

I've seen a few around.

Where can I get an OC Sticker?

Can someone send me one?

If you're still looking for stickers and coming on the 29th let me know - I can bring you several. One for your sled, your helmet, each of the family vehicles and extras to stick on all the places you visit this winter.

If you're still looking for stickers and coming on the 29th let me know - I can bring you several. One for your sled, your helmet, each of the family vehicles and extras to stick on all the places you visit this winter.

DON'T FALL FOR IT BLAKE! RUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the OC sticker will it be available at the show

I am visiting Queens park. Can I get one that is four feet by seven feet???

If your at the Port Perry show again this year, you can give it to me there? If you don't see me that would be fine. I'll be at the show fri, sat and sun open to close.

I will bring them then Blake,l sounds like STG has some for you as well but as Mossy so wisely states, RUN and RUN FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For future reference; when you're in need of more "stickers", I am in that business and can help OC with those in the future.

I need to stop into my local Cat dealer... The owner has a sticker of the Arctic Cat, Cat eating a Ski-doo bee.

For future reference; when you're in need of more "stickers", I am in that business and can help OC with those in the future.

PM Sent.

Archived