TUES or WED DAY RIDE

hi-mileage

Anybody up for some midweek sledding.I'm going somewhere,don't care where.Should be nice,warming up and snow.Give them today to get groomed up.

Just putting a feeler out there.

Let me know,later HM.

Domino and I are going for a burn on Wed. You are welcome to join us. Leaving from my house. I'll take you on a nice (slow :shock: ) guided tour of parts of District 5 & 9! :wavey::twisted:

Trails are in NICE shape! :woot:

Anybody up for some midweek sledding.I'm going somewhere,don't care where.Should be nice,warming up and snow.Give them today to get groomed up.

Just putting a feeler out there.

Let me know,later HM.

Domino and I are going for a burn on Wed. You are welcome to join us. Leaving from my house. I'll take you on a nice (slow :shock: ) guided tour of parts of District 5 & 9! :wavey::twisted:

Trails are in NICE shape! :woot:

I'm in.Want to pm me contact #'s time? what ever.

Thanks,Easy!!

No problem; I'm PM you the info. There will be a maximum of 5 riders, but probably just 4 of us. The trails should be in awesome condition, usually are by mid-week. In fact I will be out grooming tonight myself! 8-)

What a site we have here eh?Post topic at 10:39am,first reply at 10:47am,at 11:08am{thats because I was snozing}I'm going on a ride!!

Just think if we could get our gov. to work like that.Oh well who cares,I'm going Sledding!!!!!!!

It's a LOT like our government. Here you are - you think you got what you want, but on Wednesday it all comes home to roost. Ya get a Monkey thrown in as part of the package :roll: :P :P

What a site we have here eh?Post topic at 10:39am,first reply at 10:47am,at 11:08am{thats because I was snozing}I'm going on a ride!!

Just think if we could get our gov. to work like that.Oh well who cares,I'm going Sledding!!!!!!!

It's a LOT like our government. Here you are - you think you got what you want, but on Wednesday it all comes home to roost. Ya get a Monkey thrown in as part of the package :roll: :P :P

Monkey Business!

Would have liked to go but at work........ :(

It will be good to see you again!! :wavey:

It will be good to see you again!! :wavey:

Ya u2 Dom,its been a long time.

Oh geez,I just realized I left a lob ball right over the center of the plate!I'm going to hit it before STG.

I don't ruv him rongtime STG,Its just UEW still.

You guys have a good ride ! Safe, too.

Who in the name of all thats holy is using STG's account????????????????? :shock::shock::shock:

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

I just am shokced at how nice he is being! :wavey::wavey::wavey:

Ya I knew that bunny,I was just wondering the same thing!! :wavey::wavey:

:wtf::wtf::wtf: STG?? :poke:

He must be mad because I hit the lob ball 1st. :lol:

No, No. In all sincerity, I hope you have as best a ride you can. (not sure how that's possible with the feces hurler along for the ride) I really hope you ride safe, find sparkling trails, great weather and lots and lots of miles. Stay out ALL day and ENJOY!

(I have your home address and I know when you won't be there)

Have fun No Mileage.. You guys plan on having supper in the area? maybe wings at ej's or peck's after your ride? I might join you guys for some wings out in Baden if your coming thru there.. Two districts Gary?

Hey LMV, not sure, PM Gary and see if you can meet up with us.

Have fun No Mileage.. You guys plan on having supper in the area? maybe wings at ej's or peck's after your ride? I might join you guys for some wings out in Baden if your coming thru there.. Two districts Gary?

Hey Rick,how are u?

When I signed back up here that was the exact name I was thinking of. :wavey:

Getting older,going for quality,not quantity. :oops:

Ya right :lol: Can't talk now,got to go sledding. :wavey:

:woot::woot::woot:

I know this is too far for most of you :whatever:

but a few of us are rding to The Sportsman Lodge(kukagami) tomorow(Wed)morning for breakfast up here in Sudbury :wavey:

should be a :woot: time

I am on holidays this week + my marriage is over so time to ride and relax :poke: :coffeespit:

I know this is too far for most of you :whatever:

but a few of us are rding to The Sportsman Lodge(kukagami) tomorow(Wed)morning for breakfast up here in Sudbury :wavey:

I'm really curious what the trails are like Sudbury way. I would like to get to the snow north of Sudbury, but it looks like getting there may be a problem - I'd bed coming from Parry Sound way. Is French River open yet? Is Bing Inlet open yet? Is there any snow there?

I was hoping to make an extra long weekend out of this coming holiday weekend.

Ricky; What do you mean 2 Districts?? We'll probably have lunch in Wingham or Brussels, depending on trail conditions and the weather. We are only a hour away from District 9! :wtf:

Wings at EJ's on the way back may work. Keep your Crackberry on and we'll e-mail you when we are coming back. You stil have the same address?

Ricky; What do you mean 2 Districts?? We'll probably have lunch in Wingham or Brussels, depending on trail conditions and the weather. We are only a hour away from District 9! :wtf:

Wings at EJ's on the way back may work. Keep your Crackberry on and we'll e-mail you when we are coming back. You stil have the same address?

Hey Gary.. Yup same crankberry and same cell phone number.. I have an appointment to look at a new house at 4:30 and then could jump on the Nytro and ride out to where you guys are gonna eat. I just got back from Yamaha and have the Nytro with me now, wow looks alot different than the Phazer. I can't wait to ride it.. Are you gone out yet?

Archived