SOLD: 2008 Ski-Doo XP MXZ Renegade **SOLD**

irREVerent

FOR SALE: 2008 Ski-Doo Rev XP MXZ Renegade, 600 HO SDI

**SOLD**

Adrenaline Model, black with gray side panels, with 16”X137”X1.25” single-ply track (never studded). The SDI motor gives good fuel mileage and is relatively easy on oil too. The Renegade platform is a great crossover, with all the handling and light-weight benefits of an XP on-trail, plus good flotation to go exploring off-trail.

It comes with the following options:

* electric start

* dual carbides (new Woody’s Doolys in the centre this season)

* multi-function digital gauges (including temperature gauge module)

* electric visor plug

* knee pads

* front shock covers

* A-arm protectors

* skid-plate

* side wind deflectors (clear) and mirrors

* knee wind deflectors

* higher windshield

* custom registration numbers

* BRP tunnel bag

* spare belt

All BRP updates done (including drive-axle change on 2008 BRP recall), and sled is in excellent shape -- no dents, rips, or accidents, and everything works. Always dealer-serviced and properly stored (indoors) during the off-season. It’s never seen salt…only ever transported in an enclosed trailer. Has only seen BRP’s recommended synthetic blend oil since new, and has always run on premium fuel unless unavailable on the trail. 6,950 kms (4,320 miles) on the odometer, the vast majority of which have been on groomed trails.

Asking $6,395 OBO...less than half the replacement value for an equivalent 2012 (600 E-TEC.) Have a look at the enclosed pics…the sled can be seen in person in Huntsville area most weekdays or most weekends. If interested, please send me a PM. Off-season service/storage is possible here (until October) if we make a deal and your circumstances require it.

post-19727-0-64791000-1300303932_thumb.j

post-19727-0-34198200-1300303699.jpg

post-19727-0-38321900-1300303718_thumb.j

post-19727-0-32969200-1300303739_thumb.j

post-19727-0-88982300-1300303769_thumb.j

post-19727-0-43006700-1300303917_thumb.j

Maybe MXZ800, STG, and Domino can help you sell it :poke2::poke2:

New sled next year????

Maybe MXZ800, STG, and Domino can help you sell it :poke2::poke2:

New sled next year????

"No" to that sort of "help"...I've seen it in action, and it ain't pretty... :rotflmao:

"Yes" to a new sled (spring order of a 2012)...decided to try a 1200 4-stroke in another long-track.

"No" to that sort of "help"...I've seen it in action, and it ain't pretty... :rotflmao:

"Yes" to a new sled (spring order of a 2012)...decided to try a 1200 4-stroke in another long-track.

Congratulations! Want a Chevy Truck to go with it? It'll give you a Heads up :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Congratulations! Want a Chevy Truck to go with it? It'll give you a Heads up :rotflmao::rotflmao:

:umno: I know the owner... :poke2::poke2::rotflmao:

Took my gf riding today...on the way back she asked to drive and now she says she wants a sled of her own lol she was looking at some sleds today and we looked at yours. Not sure about the long tack for her for trail riding.... Not mcuh riding left up here, maybe 3 weeks. Oh and there no Reverse....... Nice Clean sled you got there.

Took my gf riding today...on the way back she asked to drive and now she says she wants a sled of her own lol she was looking at some sleds today and we looked at yours. Not sure about the long tack for her for trail riding.... Not mcuh riding left up here, maybe 3 weeks. Oh and there no Reverse....... Nice Clean sled you got there.

Long track for you, sell her yours ;):icon_idea1:

Thanks, GG. Of course it has reverse...RER, like all 2-stroke XP's have.

And BTW, the Renegade handles just fine on-trail with the longer track. My wife rides a nearly identical XP Renegade model (except hers is an '09 E-TEC rather than an SDI), and she does just fine.

Under 24 Hours... :right_on:

Under 24 Hours... :right_on:

Yes, and without "help" from some of the critters...priceless!!!

:-D

That was quick!!!! :right_on:

I bought it purely to get him to stop whining about the 'critters' :-P

Not so fast...your cheque bounced, so I may have to re-post it for sale.

:troll:

Not so fast...your cheque bounced, so I may have to re-post it for sale.

:troll:

I told STG you wouldn't fall for that....AGAIN!! :headbang:

I told STG you wouldn't fall for that....AGAIN!! :headbang:

Damn right!...give me enough time and I eventually catch on... :baghead:

From here on, my only policy will be "Show me the Money!!" :icon_clapclap:

Damit!!!!!! lol I Liked it..... We if you guy hear of a clean one like that let me Know.... 600 and up would like a xp model......... My gf is realy interested in getting one thats all she talks about now lol

Sorry, GG...you know the old saying: "You snooze, you lose..."

Good luck with your search.

irREV

Good job. That was fast. Now I don't have to keep thinking about what I might have had.

Good job. That was fast. Now I don't have to keep thinking about what I might have had.

Thanks, Scott...and sorry the timing wasn't opportune for you.

Archived