Zrtkat & crew in Gaylord michigan

zrtkat

hello everyone well our trip ended today :logik: we had another great ride today from Wawa to Sault ste Marie. We woke up this morning in wawa with a dusting of new snow which made it nice for the ride back to the sault.

We made it to Halfway haven with great trails as always from the wawa snow riders.I was hoping the trail from halfway to saulte ste Marie was good.

Well we hit it just right the trail was awesome all the way to the watertower inn first time I could say that about that trail they just groomed it a day before and they said they had very little traffic on them so we made great time to the watertower Inn so we decided to load up and get a few hours back towards home.

well we made it too the US border and they took one look at the crew and they pulled us over searched our vehicle ,pulled us inside checked us out I think they thought zrtkat was a criminal or something I decided it was the crew they are a shady looking bunch :lol:

Well our trip come to a end but the snowmobile trip will not be forgotten we had a great time in Ontario and we thank all the clubs that make this possible. we will be looking forward to next year as we hope we can come back every winter. :wavey:

Here are a few pics from the ride down today

hope zrtkat did not bore anyone with his trail reports

Wawatosault2-27-2011001.jpg

Wawatosault2-27-2011003.jpg

Wawatosault2-27-2011004.jpg

Wawatosault2-27-2011007.jpg

Wawatosault2-27-2011021.jpg

Wawatosault2-27-2011029.jpg

Wawatosault2-27-2011027.jpg

Wawatosault2-27-2011027.jpg

Good night to all

Zrtkat & crew

hope zrtkat did not bore anyone with his trail reports

Heck No.

Great trail reports and pics.

:right_on:

:right_on::right_on: Hey are you kidding. Thanks for all your pics, info and honest reports. From one sledder to another thank you. I am glad you enjoyed the trails and had a good trip. Sucks that you got pulled in on the way home. As long as no one ended up in jail that is great. And yes when I see the pic here of one of you guys with your helmet off well I would probably pull you over too. LOL :rotflmao: Talk to you later and Happy trails. 2 more sleeps and we are heading north young man. :rolleyes:

:right_on::right_on: Hey are you kidding. Thanks for all your pics, info and honest reports. From one sledder to another thank you. I am glad you enjoyed the trails and had a good trip. Sucks that you got pulled in on the way home. As long as no one ended up in jail that is great. And yes when I see the pic here of one of you guys with your helmet off well I would probably pull you over too. LOL :rotflmao: Talk to you later and Happy trails. 2 more sleeps and we are heading north young man. :rolleyes:

extreme600'

glad you enjoyed my post hope yu have a great trip up north I think the weather will be great for you it looks like you hit it just right ,

keep us posted on your trip[

haVE FUN

ZRTKAT&CREW

Kat, we all love seeing each others posts, reports, and pics about riding. if we cant be enjoying them ourselves, the next best thing is, reading about someone elses adventures. never think it is a bother or boring. i for one appreciate the reports, and i love bringing them and showing folks all about the fun we have.

4 more sleeps and we will be starting another round of canadian offtrail exploration. heading back to manitouwadge they seem to be getting hit with some awesome system snows this year. i'll be sure to post the pics, and the verbage soon thereafter.

glad you had a great trip, after missing last season,i am sure you were like a kid in a candy store. always great to go back to places you love, and the things you love doing. ski

I really enjoyed your trip reports. Thanks for taking the time to post them..Very familliar with the places you were riding and it was cool seeing them again..

Archived