Zrtkat & crew in Chapleau

zrtkat

Good evening fellow snowmobilers we are in chapleau now in motel today was quite better than yesterday we where on great trails from the wawa snow riders and Dubreilville snowmobile club.

We also stopped in Ernies for a great burger vthe place was packed as the snowmobile tour are on our same route Ernie ran out of burgers today onbe of the crew did not get a burger he wasd dissapointd oh well next time .

After we left Ernies on the f trail there is a rough section from lack of snow not much they can do with it without more snow. The tour they where stuck on the hill because the hills are icy.

also one of the older ladies went of the trail before ernies and down hill luckily she was not injured they where lucky they got the sled up the hill the one guy had a ratchet and they got it up that way.

After that rough section after Ernies the trails are nice a smooth.

A few pics from today hope you enjoy.

wawatochapleau2-22-2011003.jpg

wawatochapleau2-22-2011005.jpg

wawatochapleau2-22-2011007.jpg

wawatochapleau2-22-2011008.jpg

wawatochapleau2-22-2011009.jpg

wawatochapleau2-22-2011010.jpg

wawatochapleau2-22-2011011.jpg

Off to timmins tommorrow will post my report tommorrow evening today was a easy day

Good night

zrtkat & crew

ZRTKAT,

The Soo Trailblazers are showing that they have groomed all the way to Halfway Haven as of the 23rd.

Also the north trail from Searchmont has gone green and I think it is the easier and faster of the trails back to the Water Tower.

Just thought i would let you know.

Thanks for all your feedback each night.

I will be on my way north this afternoon. Maybe see you out there somewhere.

Have a safe trip.

Danny is doing a great job on the trails, Il be at my store after the meeting if you guys want to stop in and say hi.

From Ernies to halfway down the trail it needs more snow, the groomer will be grooming the trail again tomorow.

Thanks for the great pictures.

ZRTKAT,

Thanks for all your feedback each night.

Have a safe trip.

x2

Great reading. Wonderful information.

Archived