2 More Sleeps

revrnd

Leaving Saturday morning for New Liskeard. We'll be on the trails for 7 days heading as far west as Hearst. Monday night we'll be @ Lillabelle. I won't be carrying my laptop like zrtcat, so I won't be able to post any reports while we're travelling. Looks like the weather wil be a bit more pleasant than last winter (-30s).

ya I got next week off also

not sure what I will be doing

Have a great trip! Takes lots of pics - maybe Rod and Lillabelle might let you post something for us??? Heading that way on the 23rd....can't wait!!!

Have a safe trip!

Have a great trip!!! :P

Have a great trip!

Don't forget to take lots of pics to post when you get back :wavey::wavey:

Say hi to Kim & Rod for me. They treated us awesome a couple of weeks ago when we were there. Make sure you do the new loop through the canyon, the new trail from the canyon to Smooth Rock is a lot of fun!!!!

We won't be doing the Abitibi loop this year we're heading for Hearst from Lillabelle. That's around 200 miles in itself.

Rick, I've been looking @ my GPS so much I can see the screen when I close my eyes :o I'm going for the "heads up display" effect.

I think this is our 4th time @ Lillabelle & always enjoy our stay there.

We won't be doing the Abitibi loop this year we're heading for Hearst from Lillabelle. That's around 200 miles in itself.

Rick, I've been looking @ my GPS so much I can see the screen when I close my eyes :o I'm going for the "heads up display" effect.

I think this is our 4th time @ Lillabelle & always enjoy our stay there.

We did the run to Hearst from Lillabelle last year, I would definatly take the L123 trail that bypasses Kapuskasing to the south. (runs parrallel to A trail & then meets back up with A just before Opasatika. You will love it!!!!

We usually hit the local trails in the Moonbeam & Kap club areas. There's some issues w/ the Harty & Opaz loops so not sure what we'll do. Bit of a zig zag between L123 & TOP A SW of Kap.

• 2 weeks later...

We got back today in that crappy weather. 1216 miles for the week :woot: No complaints what so ever. Our hats are off to the Northern Corridor & TATA clubs that we rode on. I'd have to say that this was the best trip I've had up there. Very little rough trail to speak (A trail between NL & Earlton yesterday being the exception).

Lots of sunny days so picture taking was great. If I can attach a zip file of my pics, I'll try that. Too hard to pic which ones to add.

The 1st day in Quebec was a bit of a disappointment. About 6" of fresh snow & lots of sleds made for less than perfect conditions (not bumpy, just iffy). Monday between Amos & La Reine was a different story. The groomers had been out so things were vastly improved.

Archived