Pickerel River Bridge

Canuck

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The section at the Key river is still closed. Is there a way around this or will it be opening soon? I remember a trip we did up there in the late nineties and we got shuttled across the river on the back of a trailer. Can't remember exactly which river that was?

The section at the Key river is still closed. Is there a way around this or will it be opening soon? I remember a trip we did up there in the late nineties and we got shuttled across the river on the back of a trailer. Can't remember exactly which river that was?

X 2...I was hoping to head up the C toward Sudbury Feb. 22nd. Also, will the C109 heading toward Kilarney be closed all season or will it open soon? Wildbill, I assume you may have some information regarding this.

X 2...I was hoping to head up the C toward Sudbury Feb. 22nd. Also, will the C109 heading toward Kilarney be closed all season or will it open soon? Wildbill, I assume you may have some information regarding this.

Dont know whats up with the key river, We groom down to it & return, Must be a way out but your on 69 highway?

As for the C109 it will be closed for the next couple years as new cloverleafs going in for the 400 highway

Dont know whats up with the key river, We groom down to it & return, Must be a way out but your on 69 highway?

As for the C109 it will be closed for the next couple years as new cloverleafs going in for the 400 highway

Thanks for the update...much appreciated.

only 4 inches of ice a sled broke through already

Archived