hey giddy up

stormtraxx####

can you possibly send me a pic of your sled .....i wanna check out your location of your numbers and have an idea of what colour to go wif if you don't mind.

storm

Here is my old sled for location.

Maple's Sled, a better picture of the numbers.

perfect thanks so much !!!!

You guys rock !!!!!

You guys rock !!!!!

Don't mention rocks! :oops:

Sorry inside joke.

You guys rock !!!!!

Sorry inside joke.

Had to take a second look at your avatar, Reved ... almost looked like it happened again! :lol:

Hey Stormtraxx: Sorry for not responding sooner - I've been out all day and I tried to post a pic for you last night - but the system kept kicking me out for some reason :? I see that others have posted their pics so all is good!!! I just didn't want you to think I was ignoring you or anything :lol:

OOps! I guess your not the only one Giddy Up!

It has been very grumpy with the picture that I want up as an avatar too.

Put some clothes on. We do have some standards. :P

Some clothes ? it was a picture of our store full of clothes, boots,helmets parts accessories etc.50 plus suits has got to be enough clothes for anyone !

Some clothes ? it was a picture of our store full of clothes, boots,helmets parts accessories etc.50 plus suits has got to be enough clothes for anyone !

Nobody's going to be out on their sleds this weekend; maybe they could be enticed to do a little shopping :-)

Post a Flyer, WildBill !! Let everybody know what's on Special this weekend !

Nobody's going to be out on their sleds this weekend; maybe they could be enticed to do a little shopping :-)

Visit http://www.rosseauroad.on.ca let us know that you are from oc and we will make a donation to the Kelly ride of some of the proceeds from now until the ride. As well we have G-Max Modular helmets starting at 119.95 and we pay the taxes on our boating store goods .There are maps on our website and I will ask our webmaster to put a new link from our site to OC.

Visit http://www.rosseauroad.on.ca let us know that you are from oc and we will make a donation to the Kelly ride of some of the proceeds from now until the ride. As well we have G-Max Modular helmets starting at 119.95 and we pay the taxes on our boating store goods .There are maps on our website and I will ask our webmaster to put a new link from our site to OC.

To see these values first hand, should people visit the Alves Road or James Street Location ?

To see these values first hand, should people visit the Alves Road or James Street Location ?

James street is our retail store and Alves lane is our service and rental location . Thank you for asking.

I'll be up in your neck of the woods on Friday ... will definitely try to stop by!

Wildbill sent me some of your pics and I'll see what I can do about an avatar.

You guys rock !!!!!

Sorry inside joke.

Had to take a second look at your avatar, Reved ... almost looked like it happened again! :lol:

My right ski is missing a little of the inside now. I glad I took the pic while it was al there. :roll:

Archived