WHEN IS THE SNOW GONNA BE HERE

ToSlow

Then some prick between Xmas and New Year 09 steals the whole package, trailer and machine(s). Breaks the locks somehow and takes everything..... including my buddies new Venture Lite, nicely tucked up with mine. Insurance offers ......... $6500, for the machine. Period. Seems there was no documentation on the trailer....apparently my fault though I'm sure I mentioned it. And the $6500, that's what they are listed in the black book for a 2 year old machine. And the extras...... worth nothing. BIG lesson learned. We have $130,000 in cars, $60,000 in boats, insured by the same company and 25 years no claims. Nothing.

So I ONLY buy used, with the depreciation hit in place. I will not buy for more than the wholesale cost so that if there is a loss it will be covered. You plain cannot buy replacement insurance on a recreational product...... so why buy new?

Rant finished.

Bought a perfect 2009 RS Venture GT for 9K Canadian with warranty. Nice complete package.

Answer the question?

Sorry to hear about the thievery. The add-ons('intercooler kit + temp / fuel gauges')make the sled distinct. They say sleds are shipped out of the province, but who knows. Maybe he'll be caught.

What insurance company?(if you don't mind sharing that info.). I didn't know insurers hit you that hard on sleds.

District 5?

Not sure, I'm horrible at districts. I don't even know what district I live in.............seriously!

I think Timmins & Cochrane are in 2 different districts.

If the trails aren't good there maybe I'll be heading South!

Not sure, I'm horrible at districts. I don't even know what district I live in.............seriously!

I think Timmins & Cochrane are in 2 different districts.

If the trails aren't good there maybe I'll be heading South!

Furtherst district south.

Furtherst district south.

Hopefully only as south as I have to go to reach snow and reduce the trailering time! :-)

Hopefully only as south as I have to go to reach snow and reduce the trailering time! :-)

I think around Collingwood might be your best bet.

The Weather Nitwits strike again..

The previously forecasted +10 cm's for Haliburton this Saturday is now down to maybe 5 cm's... :banghead: :banghead:

We need more snow. Who will join in a snow dance ;)

there was snow in that video,,,,,, :rotflmao::rotflmao::right_on:

I'd dance for snow with her anytime!

well the dance is working,near blizzard conditions here,,,,, :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Archived