ORANGE AND ALLISTON

ToSlow

Not sure at this point, but i heard that these two clubs will not be grooming or selling permits this year.

Can anyone confirm this. SORRY ABOUT THE SPELLING orangeville

Thanks

Not sure at this point, but i heard that these two clubs will not be grooming or selling permits this year.

Thanks

Hard to believe that they wouldn't groom them any more as they have some nice trails but with the way the winters have been it wouldn't come as a huge surprise either. I'd figure Hollands landing would shut down before those guys.

Thanks

Hard to believe that they wouldn't groom them any more as they have some nice trails but with the way the winters have been it wouldn't come as a huge surprise either. I'd figure Hollands landing would shut down before those guys.

I hope this isint true

I spend a lot of time on Alistons trails and the club has had some pretty decent group rides in the past

Never been on the trails, but there were some great posts on the forum about places to park and ride for the day. I'd imagine riding through some of those hills would be beautiful.

We'll know soon enough if they're open.

Thanks

I talked with the fellow manning the District 4 booth at the Sled Show and he was telling me about a groomer update for the area and that he was hoping to get more snow and more grooming done this year.

Business as usual for this area as far as I know.

Thanks

I talked with the fellow manning the District 4 booth at the Sled Show and he was telling me about a groomer update for the area and that he was hoping to get more snow and more grooming done this year.

Business as usual for this area as far as I know.

half of the south is dis 4.

i think they got caught in the matrix system.

i heard they claimed for trails that didn't exist when they put in the times and mileage.

i also hear that OFSC is looking into putting tracking devices in all groomers.

if these 2 clubs don't groom no one will no the difference as the trails were crap there anyway

This season we will again try and have all-out work parties to get all our trails ready for another season, and by all accounts the season may come early. We need all the help we can, to insure we get as much done as possible, please remember High School students can get their community service hours and have fun. Lunch provided.

Dates:

Saturday Nov 13th

Sunday Nov 14th

Where: Club House 15th Side Rd Mono South Side West of Hwy 10 Time 8AM each day

Orangeville Club News letter

• 4 weeks later...

This season we will again try and have all-out work parties to get all our trails ready for another season, and by all accounts the season may come early. We need all the help we can, to insure we get as much done as possible, please remember High School students can get their community service hours and have fun. Lunch provided.

Dates:

Saturday Nov 13th

Sunday Nov 14th

Yup good point the OSAI always email blasts people who sign up and ask for help and or attendance at teh events ("Pray for Snow Dance et al) but the issue really is that the people that are using the area as a lauch station to get on teh trail are not for the most part buying trail passes there. same problems up in Shelburne. There are so many folks from the Mississauga, Brampton, Woodbridge, Etobicoke areas etc that buy tags at the closest locations and the club they use the most (and subsquently complain about the most) does not ahve the funds to opperat correctly. Couple that with terrible winters, early snow and you have a recipe for diaster

Dates:

Saturday Nov 13th

Sunday Nov 14th

Yup good point the OSAI always email blasts people who sign up and ask for help and or attendance at teh events ("Pray for Snow Dance et al) but the issue really is that the people that are using the area as a lauch station to get on teh trail are not for the most part buying trail passes there.  same problems up in Shelburne.  There are so many folks from the Mississauga, Brampton, Woodbridge, Etobicoke areas etc that buy tags at the closest locations and the club they use the most (and subsquently complain about the most) does not ahve the funds to opperat correctly.  Couple that with terrible winters, early snow and you have a recipe for diaster

Typing with your fingers crossed again????  :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Dates:

Saturday Nov 13th

Sunday Nov 14th

Yup good point the OSAI always email blasts people who sign up and ask for help and or attendance at teh events ("Pray for Snow Dance et al) but the issue really is that the people that are using the area as a lauch station to get on teh trail are not for the most part buying trail passes there. same problems up in Shelburne. There are so many folks from the Mississauga, Brampton, Woodbridge, Etobicoke areas etc that buy tags at the closest locations and the club they use the most (and subsquently complain about the most) does not ahve the funds to opperat correctly. Couple that with terrible winters, early snow and you have a recipe for diaster

damn cracker, you got no spellcheck on your program "lol"

Dates:

Saturday Nov 13th

Sunday Nov 14th

He's got Crackher SpellCheck ! :-P :razz:

• 3 weeks later...

Dates:

Saturday Nov 13th

Sunday Nov 14th

He's got Crackher SpellCheck ! :-P :razz:

I like to give the real feel, almost as if I was standing in front of you talking ever softly....whispering....is the mouse there yet...shhhhhh

Besides, if you cannot read and/or understand what it is I am saying it probably does not matter....I rarely say anything of consequence anyhow

Archived