winter

Big Reg

The sooner the better

148 before winter (Dec 21st)

hopefully we can get snow on November 18 :mrgreen:

4" of snow will fall in Barrie on November 13!

148 before winter (Dec 21st)

How are you guys making out up there in the big Dub??Is the town going to make it?Is the pop. hanging in there??

I hope all is well!!

we are doing good, economy is slow, but we won't go anywhere.

we see hope at the end of the tunnel, Terrace Bay Pulp Mill should be back up and running mid August, so we should see some activity this fall here in Dubreuilville I hope.

http://www.tbnewswatch.com/news/Default.aspx?cid=103324

Terrace Bay.doc

good news on your side reg, hope we can keep the momentum going in the communities direction. we have really enjoyed being part of the community. this year has been great up there. lynne and i have been up at least once a month since january.

we have rode the sleds, atvs, fished both through the ice and on the water. it is a great community and region to spend time making friends and memories. one of these days the cards will be right and one of these homes we are trying to buy will make it into our hands.

all the residents of the community have helped us feel at home, and it is very appreciated. finding people like your tight knit community, is a diamond in the rough in this day and age. the pride in the community shows with those that choose to stay and make the town as strong or stronger through this tough time. it will be worth it in the end, dont give up fighting for your community. together you can do it!

we want to thank you all for keeping up the fight. eric and lynne kirgis, your biggest fans from michigan.

post-19738-128066315975.jpg

post-19738-128066320418.jpg

post-19738-128066324827.jpg

post-19738-128066332523.jpg

post-19738-128066335426.jpg

post-19738-128066339479.jpg

post-19738-128066344188.jpg

good news on your side reg, hope we can keep the momentum going in the communities direction. we have really enjoyed being part of the community. this year has been great up there. lynne and i have been up at least once a month since january.

we have rode the sleds, atvs, fished both through the ice and on the water. it is a great community and region to spend time making friends and memories. one of these days the cards will be right and one of these homes we are trying to buy will make it into our hands.

all the residents of the community have helped us feel at home, and it is very appreciated. finding people like your tight knit community, is a diamond in the rough in this day and age. the pride in the community shows with those that choose to stay and make the town as strong or stronger through this tough time. it will be worth it in the end, dont give up fighting for your community. together you can do it!

we want to thank you all for keeping up the fight. eric and lynne kirgis, your biggest fans from michigan.

I know that kid........lol

hey the pic with the big pike is that the river behing my house?

why yes, it is. not only do you have the worlds best snow trail system in your back yard but, you have a WORLD CLASS northern pike, walleye and trout fishery right at your door step. again, one more reason we love your region. ski

148 days before winter (Dec 21st)

Nov 18th that is my b-day, that would so great to go sledding on my b-day

Archived