Jack and Jills

Wildbill

Yep! Apparently GE is pulling out of the Powersports biz. Migh be rumour but thats what I heard.

A little strange I talked to several dealer friends of mine all have no issues with GE in fact one already recieved 2011 inventory on GE finance . Although the pricks that ran Transamerica are currently running GE so I have beentold . Life as a dealers sucks . We have been offered 2 different lines and replied no thanks. We can give better deals and service to our customers this way and make a living doing it .

A lot of what is heard is rumour and speculation. One of the rumours which is from a relatively reliable source... his brother works or worked there is that there was an audit done to ensure that the inventory the claimed to have was there. The inventory is what secures the financing. Apparently they were claiming a significant amount of inventory that they didn't have.

I just called and phone was answered business as usual,,ask for service got transfered,,,asked when the best time to bring a sled in for service,,,,he said he was backed up for the next 6 weeks,and 1st of Oct was best time to bring sled in.I said ok,was just wondering when the best time to dig it out would be.

Gotta love the the www.

I just called and phone was answered business as usual,,ask for service got transfered,,,asked when the best time to bring a sled in for service,,,,he said he was backed up for the next 6 weeks,and 1st of Oct was best time to bring sled in.I said ok,was just wondering when the best time to dig it out would be.

Gotta love the the www.

Wow! Funny how that works!! :phonecall:

I also noticed an old thread,2008,on hcs that had pretty much the same rumour going on,,,,,

• 3 weeks later...

Just got back from two weeks vacation. Went to Midland and found Jack 'n' Jills was indeed gone. You can look through the windows and see an empty building. From what I consider a reliable local source they were short close to $1,000,000 in inventory that was still financed.

Personally I won't miss them... couldn't have happended to a nicer bunch of crooks.

Just got back from two weeks vacation. Went to Midland and found Jack 'n' Jills was indeed gone. You can look through the windows and see an empty building. From what I consider a reliable local source they were short close to $1,000,000 in inventory that was still financed.

Personally I won't miss them... couldn't have happended to a nicer bunch of crooks.

I had heard from a reliable source that they were to close at the end of July and were just getting what cash that they could .

there goes my extended warranty,,,,,,,, :whatever:

told you so :P

yea yea,so who is the new yammie dealer rumours are speculating on,and the new cat dealer???

yea yea,so who is the new yammie dealer rumours are speculating on,and the new cat dealer???

Who would want a dealership :wtf: I do not not know yet but rest assured the oem's will be looking for a sucker .

Who would want a dealership :wtf: I do not not know yet but rest assured the oem's will be looking for a sucker .

They found a new sucker or cat dealer in barrie............ :coffeespit:

Team Powersports on the 400 in Waubashene I suspect is likely to pick up the Yamaha business. They made the mistake of hiring some of the folks from Jack n Jills. They hired the service manager who should be hung from his eye lashes and his toes tickled until he blinks. They also hired a woman who is turning off people big time.

• 7 months later...

Team Powersports on the 400 in Waubashene I suspect is likely to pick up the Yamaha business. They made the mistake of hiring some of the folks from Jack n Jills. They hired the service manager who should be hung from his eye lashes and his toes tickled until he blinks. They also hired a woman who is turning off people big time.

Hey G

Do you really think you should be posting a comment like that on a public forum "the service manager who should be hung from his eye lashes" We have looked at your other posts and it would seem that you have a reliable source that can tell you the finacial situation at the end of JNJ??? You are glad that JNJ is gone but you drive all the way from Port Severn just to see for yourself that they are gone??? We also see that you seem to support or are a part of The Baxter Snowmoblie Club.

just when you thought a thread was dead,,,,,, :icon_doh::wtf:

Hey G

Do you really think you should be posting a comment like that on a public forum "the service manager who should be hung from his eye lashes" We have looked at your other posts and it would seem that you have a reliable source that can tell you the finacial situation at the end of JNJ??? You are glad that JNJ is gone but you drive all the way from Port Severn just to see for yourself that they are gone??? We also see that you seem to support or are a part of The Baxter Snowmoblie Club.

People are entitled to their opinions. The fact that he is part of or supports a club is irrelevant, unless you intended that as some sort of warning?? :footinmouth:

Hey G

That is my opinion based on his business ethics.

The Internet should make businesses think twice about how they treat Customers. :footinmouth:

To coin a phrase someone :blush: once said "What I post Today will be Google Tomorrow". This is the best way I can describe the power of the Internet for Consumer protection. Why is it that business bullies feel that consumers do not have the right to share their experiences. It seems to be the same people that provide poor customer experience that come online and scream about unfair content! :crazy_grn:

I want to hear good and bad stories about anyone's experience with a business where I may want to conduct future business. I definetly take them with a grain of salt as there is no pleasing 100% of the customers 100% of the time.

In another similar case, Nick Slater of Zeuter Development Corporation, tried to bully many on-line content providers into modifying posts about him and his unpopular legal battles against anyone who posted the phrase "Welcome -2- Parry Sound", no matter if it was part of a sentence or not. Somehow our federal government allowed him a copyright on the phrase and then IMO he took it out of context and attempted to Bully Businesses and Organizations into paying him for the use of the phrase. :bluerolleyes:

The Internet should make businesses think twice about how they treat Customers. :footinmouth:

Customer service is only relevant when your product is customer service. I cannot think of a single large business whose product is customer service, as such, the damage done via the internet as it relates to customer service seems limited to the equal damage the local gossip mill can create.

Though your greater point of delivering a product that does not meet the expectations of the customer is something that affects all businesses.

speaking of local rumours,,,,,,,,,,,,, :icon_doh:

STRINGER SHANGHAI/REUTERS

Onlookers take pictures and videos as workers use sledgehammers to smash a Lamborghini Gallardo car outside a construction material market in Qingdao, Shandong province March 15, 2011. The second-hand vehicle, owned by the operator of the construction material market, suffered engine problems one month after it was bought.

WHEELS.CA

Mar 16, 2011

If you’re a supercar-lover, avert your eyes.

A disgruntled Chinese millionaire who clearly had enough of his expensive, but problematic, Lamborghini Gallardo took out his frustration by hiring a crew to destroy the posh car in front of stunned spectators.

The cruel public execution took place Tuesday to mark World Consumer Rights Day.

Gallery: Lambo destruction

The driver, who bought the second-hand car in Qingdao for 1,900,000 yuan ($284,124 Cdn), became enraged after the engine failed to start last November.

Further troubles ensued after the Qingdao Lamborghini dealership damaged the bumper and chassis while towing the lame car to the garage.

To top it all off, the garage failed to fix the malfunctioning engine and the dealership refused to take responsibility for any damages.

The driver reportedly tried reaching out to Lamborghini CEO Stephan Winkelmann. But after receiving no response to his appeals for help he decided to take matters into his own hands by hiring a demolition crew to dish out some public revenge on the Italian beauty.

The man said he hoped the car’s ugly death by sledgehammer would send a message to carmakers that better after-sales service in China, especially for luxury cars, is desperately needed.

To coin a phrase someone :blush: once said "What I post Today will be Google Tomorrow". This is the best way I can describe the power of the Internet for Consumer protection. Why is it that business bullies feel that consumers do not have the right to share their experiences. It seems to be the same people that provide poor customer experience that come online and scream about unfair content! :crazy_grn:

I want to hear good and bad stories about anyone's experience with a business where I may want to conduct future business. I definetly take them with a grain of salt as there is no pleasing 100% of the customers 100% of the time.

In another similar case, Nick Slater of Zeuter Development Corporation, tried to bully many on-line content providers into modifying posts about him and his unpopular legal battles against anyone who posted the phrase "Welcome -2- Parry Sound", no matter if it was part of a sentence or not. Somehow our federal government allowed him a copyright on the phrase and then IMO he took it out of context and attempted to Bully Businesses and Organizations into paying him for the use of the phrase. :bluerolleyes:

No matter what business you are in, no matter how hard you try things will go wrong. It's what you do to make it right that counts. Even if you are selling a material product the service you provide is key to a great customer experience. There is a Ford dealer I do business with. He has a sign that reads "All Fords are created equal. It's the dealership that makes the difference."

Domino you are absolutely right you will never have 100% of the customers happy 100% of the time. In todays economy the goal of anyone in business should be to try and exceed the customers expectations. If you succeed they will be loyal. If you fall short you will likely meet their expectations and they will remain loyal.

It costs 90% more to attract a new customer than it does to keep the one you already have. Whenever someone goes looking for a product or a service it is only prudent to look at references especially if it is a service where the quality of the work is a variable relying on someones skill. In the electronic age those references can be found online.

As a point of reference I can highly recommend the levels of service I have received in the past at:

Quinns Marina in Pefferlaw - for my boat

Factory Recreation in Midland - for my wifes sled

Team Powersports in Waubashene - for my sled

They have each at some point in time exceeded my expectations of customer service. Those that provide a good product at a fair price with good customer service will survive and prosper. Those that don't will fail.

from another site,,,,,,

I sent this link to HP. Here is their response:

This video was originally sent to HP directly in 2006. HP resolved the issue to the customer's satisfaction more than four years ago. HP also instituted a "no questions asked" technical support policy for all active duty soldiers and provides phone support at no charge even if the product is out of warranty. This policy remains in place today.

Regards,

CEO Customer Relations

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PnlWHdJGLM

Archived