Wawa to Heyden last up-date tonight

zrtkat

Hello everyone we started in Wawa early this morning well 8:30 am thats pretty early it was a great morning in Wawa :D When we hit the trails I had a smile on my face :lol: the trails where sweet.They where groomed all the way to Halfway Haven ,what a great ride we had ,it was a great memory of wawa and the great trails they have up there.

We stopped in halfway haven for coffee and soup and gas and we where off to Heyden,when we hit the trail we could notice the difference in the trails

WawatoHeyden2-1-2008006-1.jpg

WawatoHeyden2-1-2008012.jpg

WawatoHeyden2-1-2008011.jpg

WawatoHeyden2-1-2008006.jpg

As you can see the trails had lots of snow on them,no grooming but they where not too bad a few moguls here and there,also there was quite a few sleds heading north from the soo.

We also ran into Sinjin and his crew and stopped on the trail to say hello,they are going to have a great time the trails will be in tip top shape for them.

zrtkat posing for a picture :oops:

WawatoHeyden2-1-2008010.jpg

scott makes me take pics of his F1000

WawatoHeyden2-1-2008001.jpg

When we got to searchmont we wanted to get gas so we stopped at the station and they where out of gas :banghead: so we had 3 bars on our tanks and we decided we could make it.so we were off to complete our ride.

WawatoHeyden2-1-2008016.jpg

Well I did not think we would make it but we where lucky and made it back to the truck :lol:

WawatoHeyden2-1-2008017.jpg

So we loaded up and had a great fish dinner for supper and shared our memories of the trip :D .

We had a great time in Ontario Snowmobiling, every year is a better year and I am learning more of the trails and it makes me feel a little more at ease. I tend to worry too much about the weather (ask big Reg) he will tell you :lol: he calmed me down and said we would be ok and he was right :woot:

I hope everyone who has a trip planned has a great time like we did. and they share their trip with us here. I hope everyone enjoyed my nightly up-dates on our trip,as we enjoyed sharing them with you.

Have a great snowmobiling season

zrtkat&crew

thanks for the trip updates, it is fun watching what your doing and keeping up with where you are at. i find myslef during my busy day thinking approximately where you are and what you are doing, to get me through my day. mostly it is imagining seeing an endless smile through a helmet shield with a reflection of a smooth trail in front of it. glad the trip was great for your guys. hoping sinjin, dp, viperS, ecopter... and the gang's trip is as good. ski

Halfways groomer groomed to Wawa the other night and then is staying in town for some repairs for a few days. That is why the south side hadn't been groomed since the new snow. Should be groomed mid week tho.

Big Reg it was fun giving the reports and posting pics I hope everyone enjoyed them,I will start thinking about next year already :D

Skidooboy i am glad you enjoyed my post ,we had a great time and yes lots of good times riding :D I am sure sinjin and his crew will have the same.

zrtkat &crew

ZRTCAT--followed your trips the last couple of years. Have been to canada

sveral times and was wondering how you liked starting in Heyden and where

you stayed there. I always started in the Soo at the water tower inn, but

was thinking of the Heyden or Searchmont area this year. We are heading out

on our trip on Feb.29th thru the 6 of March. -------------thanks---Greg

Thanks for the reports and pictures ... great job!

Glad you enjoyed your trip in Ontario ... y'all come back now, y'hear!

:wavey: until next year ,we are looking forward to next winter already

happy you enjoyed the post

zrtkat&crew

Archived